Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

After last nights result, we must avoid finishing 6th given the victory are 7 points clear of 4th place. If it means finishing 5th & an away final in Wellington then I’m all for it given we haven’t lost to the Nix this season.

I certainly do NOT want us dumped out by our arch rival in successive seasons!!!

I want to beat them in a final for a change, bring it on

We won’t though. Give me 4th and a home final! Don’t care who we play then. Our crowd can in big games is usually immense/intimidating
Poor attitude to have.

I can't believe you'd want to avoid them, the only team we can't match IMO is Perth

Poor attitude to have.

I can't believe you'd want to avoid them, the only team we can't match IMO is Perth

Poor attitude? I want us to finish 4th and have a home final. Don't care about the opponent.
You want us to finish 6th and have an away final. Just so we play Melbourne...
Not sure me wanting us to finish two spots on the ladder higher than you want us to and play a game at home in front of our fans is having a bad attitude.

Poor attitude? I want us to finish 4th and have a home final. Don't care about the opponent.
You want us to finish 6th and have an away final. Just so we play Melbourne...
Not sure me wanting us to finish two spots on the ladder higher than you want us to and play a game at home in front of our fans is having a bad attitude.
We've got a tough run, so I reckon 4th might be a touch out of our reach.

I see people who don't wanna play them at all, that's probably what I was getting at

Damn, after scoring a much needed brace for us, Apostolous has been given an extra game on top of the usual one-match ban for the red. Was really no need for that dreadful challenge, need someone to stand up & replace him

Last edited:
Damn, after scoring a much needed brace for us, Apostolous has been given an extra game on top of the usual one-match ban for the red. Was really no need for that dreadful challenge, need someone to stand up & replace him
An extra, gee that's a bit rich even if it was an average tackle.

Well tonight’s game is even more crucial now after last nights result. Gotta take advantage & push for that home final, but given our recent poor record at aami park I’m not confident.

Yep huge game in the course of our season. Top 4 is there for the taking and players coming back from injury.

Take a draw and bury the Victory next week.

0-0 in the end, didn’t see any of the game as I was watching the Power making an absolute mess of themselves.

Huge game on GF, hope we can get a decent turnout for our last home game

0-0 in the end, didn’t see any of the game as I was watching the Power making an absolute mess of themselves.

Huge game on GF, hope we can get a decent turnout for our last home game
We had better chances but a draw was far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowd building here, perfect night for it.

Was that the first time we've ever beaten the Victory twice in a row? Feels so strange to do it and to keep them scoreless in both games is something else.

Hopefully a draw between Nix-City and all we need is a draw next week.

Was that the first time we've ever beaten the Victory twice in a row? Feels so strange to do it and to keep them scoreless in both games is something else.

Hopefully a draw between Nix-City and all we need is a draw next week.
We beat them 1-0 in all 3 games in the very first season of the A-League plus recorded 4-2 & 1-0 results at home in 2012/13.

Great result, hope we can get a good result on ANZAC Day & get a home final

Back