Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

dismantled them 1st half, dismantled ourselves in the 2nd.

3 halloran. thought he was excellent all game. pressed all game, continually won the ball high up the pitch and was dangerous. tracked back into midfield too
2 elsey. couple of big blocks and clearances. his best game for a while for mine. starting to play some nice passes.
1 izzo. big saves to the stage we expect them these days. solid and reliable.

nabbout crying cos of a ******* derby loss haha. elite mentality.

Lol. The second half they could've had 6 with the amount of chances they had, we let them stroll through too many times to remember. Credit to our defence for the cleansheet.
We had 3 good ones in the last 15 minutes alone. Plus we owned them in the first half.

Score is justice.

That's the response you want after a huge baking.

Playing your major rival who just sacked their coach who happens to be your former coach.

Still need to work on our finishing though, we've seen what happens against better sides.

Victory aren't good.

If Victory didn't have a front line of the most hilarious finishers going around in the A League at the moment and an actual coach.. man, you guys would have been completely embarrassed.. and that was without them turning up in the first half! Sloaneys is spot on

Is the Blackwood 'chance' one you're counting?

Good to see Mirko back because D'Arrigo needs a break soon.
That was 12yo stuff that by George. He hits it with any power he scores, he lays it to Riley and he probably scores.

Mirko looked rusty but he's very important with Louis tiring.

If Victory didn't have a front line of the most hilarious finishers going around in the A League at the moment and an actual coach.. man, you guys would have been completely embarrassed.. and that was without them turning up in the first half! Sloaneys is spot on
Full on rubbish.

Jog on idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure why youre upset, it was just an honest observation.. just take your 3 points and be glad the football gods had your back
Upset ?? I just called your post rubbish...... Because it was.

We did more than enough to win, and we did. No such thing as sporting gods

Upset ?? I just called your post rubbish...... Because it was.

We did more than enough to win, and we did. No such thing as sporting gods
Lol, were you doing enough when they had an open view of your goal and keeper, how many times? As I (and a fellow supporter of yours) said, you were lucky they couldn't finish a small orange juice from the maccas breaky menu. That is the type of game you take and forget about, not talk up haha

I'm actually gonna claim it as mine.

First game I've been home for since the last game we won before I went on holiday.

I won't go away again.

Im not sure why youre upset, it was just an honest observation.. just take your 3 points and be glad the football gods had your back
Second time and same result.

how are football gods related to s**t players?

Kamsoba has no end product and has never scored in the a-league I believe. Him ******* up is not luck it’s him being s**t.

Nabbout is just a horrible excuse for a footballer who was a failure for the soceroos was abysmal in Japan and is lucky he isn’t playing for CCM yet. Again him ******* up things is not luck, it’s him being a s**t footballer.

Think you need to reevaluate luck and compare with the production and performance of s**t players.

1-0

Kamsoba has no end product and has never scored in the a-league I believe. Him ******* up is not luck it’s him being s**t.

Nabbout is just a horrible excuse for a footballer who was a failure for the soceroos was abysmal in Japan and is lucky he isn’t playing for CCM yet. Again him ******* up things is not luck, it’s him being a s**t footballer.

Think you need to reevaluate luck and compare with the production and performance of s**t players.

1-0
Exactly, you were lucky they are s**t finishers. Watch a replay of the second half plus your goal and tell me you weren't lucky. The football god is Maradonis

1-0
I went last night with a mate who doesn’t normally go to the soccer. I told him about Elvis, that he makes good runs, gets in good positions but doesn’t score, he proved me right 100% last night. We complain about Nikola in this sense also but he’s miles ahead of Elvis.
Blacky did what Blacky does last night. He’s lucky to be getting a game.
Victory are a shadow of what they were, they’ve lost their killer instinct and bight......despite the millions they spend.
Suck $hit.

Back