Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge test and we are backing in a very young side.

Is there a competent referee in the A-League? I can’t think of one.

Feels like every opposition player knows you can go in studs up, 2 foot kamikaze on an Adelaide United player and get way with it to play next week.

Absolute joke.

Kurz must be wondering what sort of incompetent competition he’s got himself into.
Our last two games have suffered disgraceful hacking and refereeing

No Lia or Absalonsen this week. Looks like a back 5 again at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have gone from 1 injury to 5 in 3 weeks and now have a thin bare squad all of a sudden coming up against City who didn't play midweek.

I'm not confident.

You would think so, although it's a thigh strain rather than a cork.

Confident we can still score goals, it'll be stopping them that's the issue.

This United team is surprising me so far, but with these injuries, I think we may be in for a shellacking.
They're missing Fornaroli and Brandan still, I'm confident of getting something

They're missing Fornaroli and Brandan still, I'm confident of getting something
They've been without them in the first 3 rounds so doubt that hurts them too much. Regan, Gulum, Absalonsen and Lia is too much to cover IMO, and we played midweek. A draw maybe but I don't see a win. I'll be very surprised if we win.

They've been without them in the first 3 rounds so doubt that hurts them too much. Regan, Gulum, Absalonsen and Lia is too much to cover IMO, and we played midweek. A draw maybe but I don't see a win. I'll be very surprised if we win.
Matmour will start, Baba could start.

As I said, stopping them will be the issue

Not surprised $ydney are hosting the Cup final, hope less than 20k turn up. If only they had hosted last years final as they should’ve but nope, the poster boy Cahill factor was too much for EFFA to ignore...

Baba injured again, not in the squad.

He's really struggling with that leg.

Matmour for Absalonsen the only change to the 11. He's a very good replacement

Back