Adelaide vs GWS Giants - AFL 2017, R1 - 2:50 @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah
Our world didn't end today, or even our season. We were walloped though, I think the risk after that kind of loss is not facing up to it. I always thought the Crows were contenders.
We're definitely contenders, that's for sure ......and a good depth list

I said before I have my reservations with GWS. When they play in front of a big crowds interstate they fold, today was the same. Until they can play in front on the big stage with the crowd 99% of them against them, they won't get near the premiership. You can't just win games playing in front of a man and his dog and not turn up when the atmospheres electric and the stadium is full.

I said before I have my reservations with GWS. When they play in front of a big crowds interstate they fold, today was the same. Until they can play in front on the big stage with the crowd 99% of them against them, they won't get near the premiership. You can't just win games playing in front of a man and his dog and not turn up when the atmospheres electric and the stadium is full.
And you still need to do some research.

As a side note, Rory Laird is a gun & will lock in his AA spot by round 7

I think Rory Atkins is about to take the next step as well very promising signs a lot of Jake Kelly hype in the pre - season
I see no reason this guy can't be ranked in the top 2-3 Adelaide's mids by seasons end very versatile and can kick a snag

One can never have too many Rorys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work it out logically because you're the worst poster on Bigfooty.
Cool, attacking the man instead of the actual comments. Having a good defence isn't about how much you won by. You conceded 91 points still, from just 47 inside 50's while absolutely dominating a team that was very lacklustre. Add to that the fact that Luke Brown, Jake Kelly and Kyle Hartigan may as well play for the opponents when kicking the ball and you have a horrid backline.

Cool, attacking the man instead of the actual comments. Having a good defence isn't about how much you won by. You conceded 91 points still, from just 47 inside 50's while absolutely dominating a team that was very lacklustre. Add to that the fact that Luke Brown, Jake Kelly and Kyle Hartigan may as well play for the opponents when kicking the ball and you have a horrid backline.

You're still the worst. I didn't even read what you wrote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back