Adem Yze - Richmond coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Are mods not allowed to express their opinions?
They can, but this one is a DH. Look at his posting. It's like a poor mans Bay 13 effort.

Talking top 4 seems coach & club both delusional about where they are at.
RUOK? Your posting in this thread indicates you are upset at our appointment.

Couldn't care less who coaches you.
Oh, I think you do. Someones a little snarky warky in this thread. The ol jimmies are a little rustled.

So for the Richmond fans, what was wrong with McQualter? What set Yze apart? Was it a breadth of experience that McQualter didn't have due to showing loyalty to Richmond themselves?
Probably just wanting some new ideas imo.

He didn't guarantee a top 4 finish. He just didn't put a ceiling on us. And besides, why in the world would he do that? Imagine if he sits down and says "Bottom 4 is our ceiling next year". That wouldn't have sat right with me at all

He didn’t say we would make top 4, he said he wants the players to have the attitude that we can make top 4.

Should he have said “well i dont care too much how the players perform, ots not like we are making the 8.”?

Why would it bother me who is your coach?

I think your list is in trouble regardless of who it is.
Yeah, you're right, a returning premiership forward (one of the best in the league), a gun young defender crueler by injury returning, Tyler young was top 5 for one on one defenders in the league, a heap of premiership players still on the list, yeah, geez, I think we're stuffed.......ahhhh, I get it, you're pissed about one gof your top young forwards wanting to come to Richmond. That's makes sense on your posting and the other Mod fool hawks supporter. Yeah, you're pissed. Makes sense now.

Yeah, you're right, a returning premiership forward (one of the best in the league), a gun young defender crueler by injury returning, Tyler young was top 5 for one on one defenders in the league, a heap of premiership players still on the list, yeah, geez, I think we're stuffed.......ahhhh, I get it, you're pissed about one gof your top young forwards wanting to come to Richmond. That's makes sense on your posting and the other Mod fool hawks supporter. Yeah, you're pissed. Makes sense now.
I am devastated Kosi is leaving how can i possibly go on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have not read much about David Parkin, was he a gun?

What about Allan Jeans?
Coleman also coached Essendon to a Premiership.
Actually, I hesitated before finally putting Parkin on that list. I saw him a bit back in the day. He was tenacious, courageous. No, not a gun, but good enough to captain of the club.

Jeans, not sure.

Coleman, excellent call.

Loved him as a player, sounds a little nervous on the mic but might just be early jitters

Actually, I hesitated before finally putting Parkin on that list. I saw him a bit back in the day. He was tenacious, courageous. No, not a gun, but good enough to captain of the club.

Jeans, not sure.

Coleman, excellent call.

Have heard over the years Jeans was a talented player, but career cut down by injuries pretty early on.

Always be a club legend for what he did for our club but didn’t like the way he left. Obviously had the suns gig lined up before he left and to see him rolled out in a suns polo talking about his “new toys” before our season had ended has left a bad taste in many of our supporters mouths.
Your club didnt provide him with enough girlfriends.
seriously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back