AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I don't know about anyone else as I can't see everyone elses selections at the moment, but I've got 87CR out of a possible 92CR so far... only dropping 3CR on the Falcons and 2CR on the Patriots.

Got Seahawks for 5CR and Rams for 8CR left

I have a perfect score as far as you know

;)

Took texans to beat GB in upset for 2cr, Cowgirls another 3cr, won't be tipping them again anytime soon, and those filthy Pittspuke squealers screwed me out of 4 or 5 cr.👎

Oh and the pats too ! They ****ed me out of 8cr or something ..Cam "super fraud" Newton. 👎

So all in all a standard s**t week for me besides 3ko and hot streak. 5/5

Is the site broken or does automatic updating no longer occur?
The hamster we've been using to power the site since 2007 died 5 weeks ago, give the powers that be time to suss out a few pet shops for a fitter stronger version

The hamster we've been using to power the site since 2007 died 5 weeks ago, give the powers that be time to suss out a few pet shops for a fitter stronger version
RIP brave hamster.

May your replacement be less Hamtaro and more Doug Martin.

Post week 7 update

Eliminated in week 7
Hide & Zeke (Eliminated as s/he forgot to put in 3xko selection, and defaulted selection resulted in tipping against the Jets for the 4th time this season)

Still alive - Picks remaining - If you pick these games in week 8 you lose a strike
Moo - 2 - none
Gridiron Warrior - 2 - Packers over Vikings, Chargers over Broncos (Will use your highest CR which you don't use a strike on to determine pick unless told otherwise)
peterbuch74 - 1 - Chiefs over Jets
AmericanCrow - 1 - none
A11dAtP0w3R - 1 - Chiefs over Jets
bgt2110 - 1 - Ravens over Steelers, Chiefs over Jets
Broken - 1 - Ravens over Steelers, Chiefs over Jets
Oscarman - 1 - none
TheGreatBarryB - 1 - Chiefs over Jets, Buccaneers over Giants (Will use your highest CR to determine pick unless told otherwise)
statsman74 - 1 - Ravens over Steelers
arakaan - 1 - none
GG.exe - 1 - none (Will use your highest CR to determine pick unless told otherwise)
wedemboyz - 1 - none

Note - Last week I accidently had 1 next to Gridiron Warrior's name. I've rectified that in my spreadsheet and here.

I'm waiting for the MNF tips to appear so I can tally up everything manually again... including the Cards win being marked correctly.

I think I've worked out why the selections take time to appear. I've noticed that they don't turn up until the time it would be in the US is the time here... ie: a 1pm US New York time game finishes anywhere between 3.30 and 4pm, and that's the Aus Eastern Time approx time that the selections appear on the site... either that or it's just coincidence that JD pushes the go button manually on roughly a similar time.

If the MNF selections appear at around 10/30/11pm tonight I reckon I'm on the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won though right?
I stopped watching when Metcalf got me a huge score in fantasy!

Um...can we have a re-count on the 3XKO comp that DB is running ...maybe back to the year he started running it?

also still waiting on DZE week 6 and week 7

Week 6 DZE
TGBB 47
BeinPurplenGreen 47
Matt_897 40

Week 7 DZE
TBA - Don't know the scores yet until all selections are shown

Back