AFL 2017 First Qualifying Final, Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney, 19:20 ACST : Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows far too good

Look certainties to make the GF

Been the best team all year so fair play to them even if I can't stand most of their supporters

Definitely but the Crows midfield still isnt that great ON PAPER...however the whole team is playing with good spirit and synergy and everyone knows their role which makes up for a less talented midfield. GWS has a superstar midfield but they've gone missing tonight and look very individualistic.
Any crows midfielder is a walk up start in carltons...

Betts stopped following his man and spent 5 seconds or so in the protected zone before play on was called. In what way isn't that 50 meter penalty?

I watched the replay 3 times and dont hear play on until Betts has already started tackling.

I disagree. He switched which player he was following, Lobb took off and you can clearly see on the video the umpires arms in the air BEFORE Betts lays the tackle. Doesn't matter what you can hear, on one angle (think it was the one from behind the goals) the umpires arms are up.

Definitely but the Crows midfield still isnt that great ON PAPER...however the whole team is playing with good spirit and synergy and everyone knows their role which makes up for a less talented midfield. GWS has a superstar midfield but they've gone missing tonight and look very individualistic.

Haha, I just posted this:

Yeah, there's no synergy at all with the Giants - playing like a bunch of individuals tonight.

So yeah, agree entirely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chill man. Calling out individual posters when every club except Essendon have certain types ain't cool.

Sorry but they have trolled every dog thread from the start of the year from first siren to last

I'm only asking them what the think coz they are generally so chirpy so where are they tonight?

You give it you have to cop it do you not? And I in no way am insulting them I'm simply asking what they think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back