Autopsy AFL 2023 First Qualifying Final - Pies v Demons Thurs Sept 7th 7:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 18 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 86 34.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 92 36.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

* me look at the vic bias on show right now. Collingwood player Maynard gets an interview with the commentary team to prove his case that he didn't mean to knock his opponent out. Just amazing that they do this s**t and think it isn't corrupt.
You ever watch that idiot Lynch do an interview or a preview? Most biased jerk on TV. Thank god they don't let him out of Bogan state.

they played their grand final!!

play like this during the prelim and they'll be smashed
Its starting to sound like a replay of last week's failed predictions. Based more on hope than anything else. They predict we will fail every week. If and when we eventually lose they say "told you so" and erase all the crap they posted in between. Hilarious really :)

Its starting to sound like a replay of last week's failed predictions. Based more on hope than anything else. They predict we will fail every week. If and when we eventually lose they say "told you so" and erase all the crap they posted in between. Hilarious really :)

Hey now, I've been on pretty much every teams bandwagon this season (excluding Bulldogs, Melbourne and Geelong) - I'm bound to be right at some stage (I've gotten SOME tips right this year!!! sheesh).

Really unclear what your argument is?
Perhaps you can go again?!?

You went at Maynard for standing over picket for faking a high?
How does gini playing for a free and not getting it relate to your comment about Maynard bringing the game into disrepute?

Assume you’re also against petraca doing the same to Mitchell in the first by standing over him for exaggerating a contact?
Yes?
Because the other post was trying to make some clever point about Pickett bringing the game into disrepute by diving so I quickly diverted it to Ginnivan.

My point is that it is possible to speak about one incident without having to go through a whole heap of other incidents in a game of what-aboutisms.

Maynard plays an ugly, aggressive and unsporting brand of football and it doesn't belong in the modern game.

I get that a bunch of old boys will cry at this post because they think people should be able to punch, scrag and humiliate others on a footy field but the facts don't care about their sensitive feelings.

Still waiting for your example of how Collingwood gets players off suspensions…
It’s remarkable how many nuffies run with this. History doesn’t lie. When it comes to suspensions, whether off field or on, no club cops it worse than Collingwood. They are made an example of on every occasion.

Back