AFL 2017 - R16 - Carlton v Melbourne 15:20 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol what are they going to do? Fine him for foul language? Lol

Needs some time with the team psych. His Twitter activity during the tribunal week showed how easily he is baited. Needs to find some zen.

Textbook redhead.

Going to be pretty hard to win from here with Crippa out.

Melbourne with plenty of momentum after a couple of textbook Kerridge turnovers

Injuries are going to swing this one, been in comfortable control for most of the game but our clearance domination will take a hit and our lack of run will end up gifting Melbourne the win.

Don't care about winning now turned to looking purely at how the youngsters stand up.

Poor quality match today. Jeez Carlton drag their opponent down to their level every week. Credit to them as it's been working and they're putting up a fight or beating some good teams. Shocking brand of footy to watch though the flooding.

Oliver on track for his 30 touches and 10+ touches. We joke with the unprecedented stuff but he legitimately one of the best young players in the league.

Kruezer playing well against us again. He's had a great year and it's good to see his body hold up and allow him to play all season. He's probably the All Australian ruckman this season IMO.

Incredibly dumb football by Carlton there. 2 seconds left, outnumbered the Demons forward 3-1 and they push him in the back.

Rank stupidity.
It doesn't matter at this point injuries will end our run anyway, move on to next week and hope to see some nice efforts from the kids in the 2nd half.

Needs some time with the team psych. His Twitter activity during the tribunal week showed how easily he is baited. Needs to find some zen.

Textbook redhead.
He may be a s**t bloke soulless ranga, but he's out s**t bloke soulless ranga. Love his schtick

Melbourne are a pretty average team.

We've well and truly brought them back into it with some shocking turnovers and a couple of injuries.

Just no fluency with their play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've well and truly brought them back into it with some shocking turnovers and a couple of injuries.

Judge it how you will, your blokes have been great with the clearances and contested possession but then they should have been given our injury profile. See how they go from here if Cripps doesn't come back (hope he does tbh)

Said it during the game, Oliver is clearly a screw loose, but he is a machine.

I rate him right next to Cripps at the moment, and please don't blow up at that Carlton fans, that's only a sign of how much I rate Cripps.

Missing Salem Watts Jones Tyson Viney doesn't help
If you were missing Doch Murphy Cripps Gibbs and Simpson you would be last on the ladder
Plus missing Kreuzer and Casboult all year

Guess that happens with many keep players either missing on undone.

However you know you are s**t when the only way you can be competitive is to drag teams down to your standard

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Said it during the game, Oliver is clearly a screw loose, but he is a machine.

I rate him right next to Cripps at the moment, and please don't blow up at that Carlton fans, that's only a sign of how much I rate Cripps.

Can two players of the same position be unprecedented?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back