AFL 2017 - R23 - Richmond v St Kilda 15:20 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re angry at the umpires instead of lambasting your teams pathetic effort. Odd.
They were gunning for Richmond in the first half! What are you angry at as a few supporter? No stars, having to wear purple all the time or a having professional magnet mover that can't build a list and will likely move on sometime soon now that the life has been sucked out of freo?

They were gunning for Richmond in the first half! What are you angry at as a few supporter? No stars, having to wear purple all the time or a having professional magnet mover that can't build a list and will likely move on sometime soon now that the life has been sucked out of freo?
Doubling our wins from last year was nice

The only reason you got back in the game was because of the umps in the 3rd.

Congratulations Richmond, you were way too good, rest up now and give it your best in 2 weeks against the Cats.

If you don't mind I would be happy to join the Tiger train for the rest of the season, you are good enough to beat anyone.

I was there for the game Nathan Burke retired and your club showed him amazing respect with the guard of honor, today you surpassed that night and Jack chairing Nick off brought me to tears I am not ashamed to say.

Go Tigers!
Jump on board sainter, I thought it was great to see jack help chair off nick. He had his st.kilda family on one side and his real family on the other, was fitting.

Jump on board sainter, I thought it was great to see jack help chair off nick. He had his st.kilda family on one side and his real family on the other, was fitting.

Cheers Dean, I will happily sport the sash for your mob even if you have all the fans you can handle already :p

I hope they have a pic of Jack with Nick on his shoulders, I would love to get a picture of that to hang on the wall, don't think I have ever seen an opponent do that for the opposition before, it was touching and appreciated by Saints and Tiger fans and even some who just love footy but not our teams.

Cheers Dean, I will happily sport the sash for your mob even if you have all the fans you can handle already :p

I hope they have a pic of Jack with Nick on his shoulders, I would love to get a picture of that to hang on the wall, don't think I have ever seen an opponent do that for the opposition before, it was touching and appreciated by Saints and Tiger fans and even some who just love footy but not our teams.
Was great to see however james Kelly was also chaired off by a bomber teammate and ex cats teammate as well earlier this year in his 300th. Only 2 instances I can recal that happening.

No. It was because Richmond emulated their supporters - thinking the job was already done and got cocky. Saints actually played some good football in that 3rd term
Yeh because every time plays their top footy for 4 quarters. We completely outplayed you for 3 quarters. The one quarter we didnt you outscored us my only 3 goals. I'm happy with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back