Votes: 49 15.0%
  • Collingwood 20>40

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Collingwood by 41+

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it was the Flu mate ..keep repeating that to yourself and anyone you come across ..it will make you feel a lot better going forward
It wasn't the flu though. We lost because we were not good enough and I have accepted that.

It is just that I noticed that there is a link between the flu rumours and some of our worst performances in the modern era.

I love the internet

30cvl03.jpg

Thanks for proving my point kole. You can’t ridicule a supporter base about their side after they’ve won a flag and expect them to sit there saying Thankyou s**t on me some more. Of course they will bite back.
Thought there was a lot of positivity and opposition supporters rating the Tiges, but will take your word for it that there are others out there.
Objectively, you can't be ordinary and knock over all ans sundry the way you have since last year.
Have seen very little arrogance from Tiger supporters, fwiw. You'll always get a small minority at the fringe, and the larger the supporter base, the larger the fringe. Doesn't make them representative of the fan base as a whole.

Their finals record at the G in recent history is appalling, especially Darling's. Collingwood will definitely be favourites.
There's also the little fact that no side has won against the same side twice in the finals under this format.\
\

Enjoy the fluke performance because Richmond kpd were all injured. Barrass will eat him up and spit him out again
FKIN ROFLMAO.

I seem to remember mass choruses of 'injuries are no excuse' many times during this season.

We've spent the last half of the season with a totally decimated defensive lineup due to injuries but the kids that came in stood up and showed it's about team first last and always.

So much salt here, delicious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FKIN ROFLMAO.

I seem to remember mass choruses of 'injuries are no excuse' many times during this season.

We've spent the last half of the season with a totally decimated defensive lineup due to injuries but the kids that came in stood up and showed it's about team first last and always.

So much salt here, delicious.
Watch him next week

The only thing salty is you trying to extract salt from nothing. I'm not at all. Just read my post again. Maybe you'll get it next time around.

That's your opinion. Mine is, your words were indeed very salty. And yes, I did read them again. Feel free to inhabit that state of denial as much as you want. I don't think anybody cares TBH.

Pies at HT: 10-4-64
Tigs at FT: 8-10-58

Should’ve just gone home at HT.

Piss take aside, shoutout to Tay Adams with 36 (20 contested), 12 score involvements and 8 clearances. Jack Crisp is still underrated, 30 @ 93% DE, 550 metres gained, 8 marks and 2 goals from HB. Tom Langdon has stepped it up last two weeks - ended up on 24 possessions @ 87% and 13 marks and 13 intercept possessions.

For the Tigers, Trent Cotchin lifted in the second half and finished up with a game high 10 clearances.

What impressed me most is despite coming off a 6 day break, Pies still won the last quarter when Richmond came home hard kicking the first two of the last.
Yep that is what impressed me the most also.
‘Twas an epic win.

Not a success until you win it, loser gets nothing, just like we did on Friday. I think Pies will win it but I'll be barracking for the Eagles hard. If you lose, you have nothing, that's the reality.
Nope, no karma. Our season has been a success

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Not a success until you win it, loser gets nothing, just like we did on Friday. I think Pies will win it but I'll be barracking for the Eagles hard. If you lose, you have nothing, that's the reality.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

We have the pleasure of Richmond not beating us in a Final for nearly 40 years.

That's your opinion. Mine is, your words were indeed very salty. And yes, I did read them again. Feel free to inhabit that state of denial as much as you want. I don't think anybody cares TBH.
What? You obviously do because your game is to antagonise. I'm not biting. Go find another pond. I'm denial of nothing. 18 wins in a season is not good enough for you?

Watching the replay and Rance is an excellent loose man defender but there are several one on one defenders in the league who are better. Literally every time he was outmarked or beaten he flapped his arms around expecting a free kick also. s**t I thoroughly dislike the guy but even I was seriously embarrassed for him after that performance.

Back