Who wins?

• Hawthorn

Votes: 48 29.4%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 115 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You may understand what I'm talking about one day.

I won't try to explain any further just to say that the manipulation of games is so damned Probable now . No not just possible, but in the near future probable, because of what I've have said. And you missed.

You do't think the AFL are capable ? Maaaaaate, they couldn't run a chook raffle but they can run a shambles in their special little way?

They can massacre a club with no absolute proof, yeah we've seen that.

If their so dumb , well think about it.

As for executives shagging office staff mate, it been happening for years some one leaked something, nothing to do with football.

It was to do with human beings , you know?

The plan may not be to create a conspiracy , you see , the new rules and so many chefs trying to cook the broth all on good AFL salaries

in my humble opinion have put the rules to a point where it is now possible to create an outcome. If that ever happened the game would be dead to me.

So why do all of us see some things that don't fit right, its because of the greyness of the rules. And it needs to be balck and white so some day no stinking thieving gambling outfit puts in a fix. It happens everywhere , you gotta be a rocket scientist to follow whats happening the game is so fast , too fast.
Simple brother just an observation. For 18/ teams.

Still blind, impressive stamina.

Pretty sure calling people flogs and trolling is against the BF rules.

Report the post then mate. Don't start shitfights just report it and move on, make sure you report all your mates while you're at it though. Also having a different opinion to you isn't trolling, we disagree s**t happens move on.

Report the post then mate. Don't start shitfights just report it and move on, make sure you report all your mates while you're at it though.

Can you please move on? No really, all you're doing is blatant trolling, that comment about Oliver being soft didn't add to the conversation at all, it's sole purpose was to piss Melbourne supporters off and get a reaction. That is blatant trolling and if you weren't a mod your post would get deleted.

It's time to let it go and move on.

Gee you blokes need to harden up, can't handle criticism resort to personal abuse then cry when called flogs.

Says a Richmond flog. * me. You've spent the entire season either rubbing our noses in it, or crying that you don't get the respect you deserve. And hey, it's not like every thread in this place is somehow made a Richmond one. I swear that the whole lot of you were born a chromosome short.

Never thought in my wildest dreams that I'd say this, but I really hope Collingwood take you lot to the cleaners next week.

Last edited:
I honestly can't believe that there are seriously people who think the AFL are involved in match fixing via contentious free kicks. Wtf would they even gain from such a scheme?

MELBOURNE DEMONS: the first team in AFL history to make a preliminary final despite not beating anyone.

Sick Beetota headline mate.

Do some people just read the words they want to read? Does your internet not work like everyone else’s?

I’ve got a decent chunk of money on them for the flag, and I think they might be the second best team in the comp. But I question the quality of their opposition and now I’m dismissing them?

Note to self: don’t venture on the main board, it’s a ******* asylum there.

You may understand what I'm talking about one day.

I won't try to explain any further just to say that the manipulation of games is so damned Probable now . No not just possible, but in the near future probable, because of what I've have said. And you missed.

You do't think the AFL are capable ? Maaaaaate, they couldn't run a chook raffle but they can run a shambles in their special little way?

They can massacre a club with no absolute proof, yeah we've seen that.

If their so dumb , well think about it.

As for executives shagging office staff mate, it been happening for years some one leaked something, nothing to do with football.

It was to do with human beings , you know?

The plan may not be to create a conspiracy , you see , the new rules and so many chefs trying to cook the broth all on good AFL salaries

in my humble opinion have put the rules to a point where it is now possible to create an outcome. If that ever happened the game would be dead to me.

So why do all of us see some things that don't fit right, its because of the greyness of the rules. And it needs to be balck and white so some day no stinking thieving gambling outfit puts in a fix. It happens everywhere , you gotta be a rocket scientist to follow whats happening the game is so fast , too fast.
Simple brother just an observation. For 18/ teams.

this is at least as stupid as the nonsense you post in SRP et al. hawthorn got beaten because they weren't good enough. grow up.

So why do all of us see some things that don't fit right
Some people are just mental, I guess.

Even the commentators were saying how much of ride Hawks were getting in the last quarter.

All up I thought it was probably even, Dees got a few lucky ones too.

Some people are just mental, I guess.

Even the commentators were saying how much of ride Hawks were getting in the last quarter.

All up I thought it was probably even, Dees got a few lucky ones too.

s**t Free Kick for the opposition:
Holly s**t! These umpires are biased!

A minute later......

s**t Free Kick for us:
okay, they are just crap.

But the umpire coaching is thing. It can often can be premeditated. I was annoyed the umps gave the Hawks no time to take a kick and called play on so quickly. When Gunston kicked backwards 50 meters in the 2nd quarter (which was dumb) the umps called play on so quickly to Frawley and Melb goaled.

The umpire coach is the key. There needs to be more accountability.

s**t Free Kick for the opposition:
Holly s**t! These umpires are biased!

A minute later......

s**t Free Kick for us:
okay, they are just crap..
Personally I'm a fan of the "Umpires just evening it up now!" response ;)

Yep, spent a whole bunch of picks on two players the complains they have no depth.
When you guys have spent some decent time up the top of ladder which you will , you will see what it does to the mid to lower end of your team and list when you hit the inevitable drop off .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched it, thought he was pretty reasonable all things considered. First question he was a bit snarky with but it was pretty dumb.

Yeah they did, they had some fairly handy players taken very early in the draft help with that. Time will tell whether the current strategy is the right one.
If the strategy is go hard at flags when you can through trade etc and you snag a few possible at some detriment down the track . I think you take that anyway of the week

Dees were the better team but Jesus they got the rub of the green right up to the last quarter when the game was dead.

Non mark to breust, the flop by Oliver, blatant throws missed, holding the ball about to be called then changes mind to in the back when it wasnt, player ducks at one end it's a free and not at the other.

Started second and third quarter with soft frees that lead to goals.

Truly woeful umpiring.

Probably cancelled out by the fact Oliver was held and scragged at every stoppage which was ignored by the umps all night bar one occasion and Rougheads impersonation of Selwood gifting him a goal in the last.

I honestly can't believe that there are seriously people who think the AFL are involved in match fixing via contentious free kicks. Wtf would they even gain from such a scheme?
For some people its easily to believe such fantastical notions than accept the fact that their team simply wasnt good enough.

When you guys have spent some decent time up the top of ladder which you will , you will see what it does to the mid to lower end of your team and list when you hit the inevitable drop off .

That's pretty obvious, which makes their decisions so much more bewildering.

But, but, a fairy tale narrative! Never mind that getting exposed would destroy the competition’s integrity, and the competition itself altogether. Nah they’d take that risk for a warm, fuzzy feeling :drunk:

But, but, a fairy tale narrative! Never mind that getting exposed would destroy the competition’s integrity, and the competition itself altogether. Nah they’d take that risk for a warm, fuzzy feeling :drunk:

afl melbourne related integrity went out the window when youse were done for tanking and fined, except according to afl teams dont tank.

Back