Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 6 - ANZAC DAY Pies v Bombers Sun April 25th 3:20pm EST (MCG) Capacity Confirmed 85%

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bombers sure are fun to watch, some dare and flamboyancy.

If Collingwood was an icecream, it'd be vanilla, if they were a car they'd be a P76, if they were a politician they'd be Doc Evatt, a flower a cactus, and if they were a footy team they'd have a colourless jumper, void of hope and joy.

Great win. I tipped us to win 6 games this year. Glad one of them came against Collingwood. It probably means we will lose to Carlton next week, but it's not too bad if we finish bottom 4. We will only get more draft picks, we just need to get the right ones through though. I'm not quick to judge on whether Ben Rutten can coach or not.

Didn't the ANZAC's perform a tactical retreat at the end?
Yes they did, and it most probably the most well coordinated and successful move of the whole campaign.
The Anzac forces did much better when coming up through Egypt(Sinai) Israel and the Levant. Still tough fighting, but much more room for maneuver.

Im still perplexed as to how Ruscoe got selected to play. Did he kick like 10 goals las week at the reserves?
Buck's took one look at his haircut and said that kid is a Collingwood player if I've ever saw one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha...a Melbourne supporter. Already starting to sound like a Richmond fan, except there’s 3 things missing.
Not at all
But seriously Hooker holding the cup up in the air as he walks off the field after having 6 touches is a bit much

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

How many touches do you need to have to make holding the trophy aloft ok? Just so I know for future reference.
Multiple figures or goals for a cup that isn't the Premiership cup

He was walking to the race where heaps of our fans were celebrating a big win on a day we all love against a team we all hate, and he raised the trophy we had just won.
Has there always been a trophy for the ANZAC game?

A trophy like that seems ridiculous for any thing other than the premiership tbh

The Bombers sure are fun to watch, some dare and flamboyancy.

If Collingwood was an icecream, it'd be vanilla, if they were a car they'd be a P76, if they were a politician they'd be Doc Evatt, a flower a cactus, and if they were a footy team they'd have a colourless jumper, void of hope and joy.

Black and white aren't really colours, apparently...so maybe they already do..

Yeah. You being fairly passionate on something so trivial is odd.
Big ass trophies for games during the season is odd

Back