Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 18 - Freo v Swans Sat July 16th 7:30pm EST/ 5:30PM WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough one this, not confident but that's just being a Freo fan I guess.

On paper we're a good matchup and should win this. The Swans aren't overly big in the midfield so think we can boss that, especially if we throw Fyfe in for spells. They're quick, but I think we have them covered there, so should be able to hurt them on transition.

However, their best is excellent, so we need to impose ourselves physically and Darcy needs to beat Hickey to give us first use. Their forward line can be dangerous, and Buddy loves a goal or 5 at Optus, so that clearance battle will be crucial.

Shapes up to be a great game, but as someone else said, which ******* at AFL put this on at the same time as the Blues vs Cats game? Idiots.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

On paper we're a good matchup and should win this. The Swans aren't overly big in the midfield so think we can boss that, especially if we throw Fyfe in for spells. They're quick, but I think we have them covered there, so should be able to hurt them on transition.

However, their best is excellent, so we need to impose ourselves physically and Darcy needs to beat Hickey to give us first use. Their forward line can be dangerous, and Buddy loves a goal or 5 at Optus, so that clearance battle will be crucial.

Shapes up to be a great game, but as someone else said, which ******* at AFL put this on at the same time as the Blues vs Cats game? Idiots.

We also have Warner :)

Couldnt agree less !! WTF are they thinking ??

Wow so the umpires actually do have to keep saying stand like sheep. I was under the impression players knew to stand after being told once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Freo booing a free for Fyfe taking out Rowbottom high and without the ball.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Two fifties to Freo, clear fifty not given to Paps for not returning the ball on the full.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back