Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Crows v Eagles Sat June 10th 4:35pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Crows by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your boys disgraced themselves today. Year after year Brisbane get talked up as a flag fancy despite an appalling MCG record.

Well Done Reaction GIF

Your boys disgraced themselves today. Year after year Brisbane get talked up as a flag fancy despite an appalling MCG record.
What’s that got to do with the thread topic? He was commenting on the game and a player and you’ve reverted to the old ‘your club’ jibe.

Bit pathetic.

On the plus side, theyre so bad that I'm not even embarrassed by it.

On the down side, they're literally beyond embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s that got to do with the thread topic? He was commenting on the game and a player and you’ve reverted to the old ‘your club’ jibe.

Bit pathetic.

Settle down I wasn't defending Tex, was just having a go at Elixuh because he's always having cracks at Port.

You lefties are so desperate for racism.

Not happy seeing Tex get milestone attention.

Fans in the stands who are racist are life banned.

Wet lettuce slap on the wrist and now we ‘celebrate’ game 250.

He’s a redneck bogan who should have been pushed out of footy for his vilification.
He kicked 10 for you, enjoy hearing about it all week.

Did you clap and cheer for the racist like you were at a Trump rally as he was carried off the field?
You really are a consistent gutter poster who must have such a sad life attention seeking...

You really are a consistent gutter poster who must have such a sad life attention seeking...
You sure do get upset about people telling the truth. I take it you also clapped and cheered for a racist this evening?

Were you upset when somebody racially abused Izak Rankine online earlier this year? Were you upset when Eddie Betts used to cop racial abuse? Did you want to see the people who did it punished? Did you think there was no place for that in the game? Guess what, the guy you clapped and cheered off the ground tonight did the same thing.

You sure do get upset about people telling the truth. I take it you also clapped and cheered for a racist this evening?

Were you upset when somebody racially abused Izak Rankine online earlier this year? Were you upset when Eddie Betts used to cop racial abuse? Did you want to see the people who did it punished? Did you think there was no place for that in the game? Guess what, the guy you clapped and cheered off the ground tonight did the same thing.
Your post was in poor taste.

You know it.

Everyone else knows it.

You are a gutter poster with a sad life with nothing else better to do than snipe.

Perhaps time you find something positive in your life.

Your post was in poor taste.

You know it.

Everyone else knows it.

You are a gutter poster with a sad life with nothing else better to do than snipe.

Perhaps time you find something positive in your life.
40,000 Adelaide Crows supporters stood, clapped and cheered for a man who called an indigenous footballer a 'weak black c***' as he was chaired off the ground and you think it's my post that's in poor taste? Alright then m8.

The only thing that's in poor taste is Taylor Walker's continued employment as an AFL footballer and the hero worship he receives from your fans.

Back