Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Port v Cats Thurs June 15th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the final nail in the coffin tonight, Geelong are definitely gone now and the reality is they are a middle of the road team. Scott has lost the message somewhere along the line and the team looks jaded. Their final 3 Qtrs were abysmal for a team with the season on the line, they may as well play for draft selections now. I suppose one consolation is i'm glad i'm not a Blues supporter, i've seen four flags and more wins than any other team this century, all good things come to an end. The rebuild must commence in earnest now. They are not good enough.
Can they really be that poor, 19 of them tonight were on the dais 14 games ago?

Best game I have seen Narkle play, he is really sticking it up Chris Scott and Geelong tonight, good stuff.

Still not as good as Phil Narkle's red white and black helmet when he played for the Saints.

CEZftioVEAA3TFY.jpg
He was a trailblazer!

hard to say it as a crows fan but Port looking the real deal all off the back of that young talented running midfield. Teams need to work out how to slow their run and link play down as that imo is the key to beating them..but for the last 11 games, no one has been able to do it for a full game

hard to say it as a crows fan but Port looking the real deal all off the back of that young talented running midfield. Teams need to work out how to slow their run and link play down as that imo is the key to beating them..but for the last 11 games, no one has been able to do it for a full game

Melbourne did it.
They just made a few untimely turnovers in the last quarter but they got the game back on their terms.

Gawn was pretty poor and he's starting to find his best form again.

Port should surely hold on for a top two place from here. Brisbane should get there game up and going in the second half of the season and if the top four can all find consistent good form and the ladder remains as it is now a Port v Brisbane round 1 final at AO would be a cracker.

Hinkley, Fagan and their respective teams are kind of in the same boat. Would make for an even better Prelim.

Your a joke Keep trolling injured players

Cats are cooked and your predictions are laughable

I told you at the start of the season Cats Cooked now you have admitted it.

Enjoy

I'm pretty content to be truthful.
4 flags seen during the best years of my life. Could never have imagined they get it done last year so yeh, I am enjoying how this season is unfolding. Would certainly hurt if we didn't get it done last year.

We will scrape into the eight but we ain't winning more than one final.

I'm pretty content to be truthful.
4 flags seen during the best years of my life. Could never have imagined they get it done last year so yeh, I am enjoying how this season is unfolding. Would certainly hurt if we didn't get it done last year.

We will scrape into the eight but we ain't winning more than one final.
Your dreaming , Cats are Cooked
Hawkins, Dangerfield , Blicavs , Duncan , Smith , Guthrie , Stewart , Rohan etc are only going to get more injury prone and less effective in 2024

Told you at the start of the season your team wont make finals and are in for the mother of rebuilds that will take until the end of the decade
Midfield & Foward line from 2024 onwards will all be retiring and nothing coming through.

No Finals for Cats for the next 4-5 years CC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've been good in H&A for the most part of a decade.
Is that why the Ken Hinkley thread is on Part 8? Of course not.

Haven't shown you can or should be trusted in September yet, to that end, Melbourne and Collingwood have runs on the board.

All of this is totally irrelevant to the fact that to even bring it up after Port pulled Geelong's pants down is just being a sore loser.

Riding on the coat tails of what teams you dont even support may or may not achieve is just pathetic.

Your dreaming , Cats are Cooked
Hawkins, Dangerfield , Blicavs , Duncan , Smith , Guthrie , Stewart , Rohan etc are only going to get more injury prone and less effective in 2024

Told you at the start of the season your team wont make finals and are in for the mother of rebuilds that will take until the end of the decade
Midfield & Foward line from 2024 onwards will all be retiring and nothing coming through.

No Finals for Cats for the next 4-5 years CC

You never told me anything.
In the ladder predictor thread, I had us finishing 8th and was laughed at.
I also didn't have Richmond making finals and you lost your s**t.

I'm really not too fussed. Tonight proved we simply aren't good enough to mix it with the top 2-3 teams but we can certainly beat teams who will be vying for that 8th spot.

You should be focusing on Richmond's upcoming game against St Kilda. Lose that, she's all over red rover.
Win, you jump above Geelong (for a week) ;)

S
You've been good in H&A for the most part of a decade.
Is that why the Ken Hinkley thread is on Part 8? Of course not.

Haven't shown you can or should be trusted in September yet, to that end, Melbourne and Collingwood have runs on the board.
See you week one of the finals? Or? Nah?

All of this is totally irrelevant to the fact that to even bring it up after Port pulled Geelong's pants down is just being a sore loser.

Riding on the coat tails of what teams you dont even support may or may not achieve is just pathetic.
Hard to take seriously someone who can't get their name right. Franchise Est 1997.

Back