Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Port v Cats Thurs June 15th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

what does who I support have to do with it?
Port now on top of the ladder and their supporters can't be bothered turning up to fill the stadium
As I said, clean up your own back yard. Your salt is showing.
37k on a thurs night which is not a favoured night here is decent.

there's been sellouts there before, so why would public transport be an issue? Or are you saying that people can drive themselves to games on weekends and don't use public transport?
Seriously! How can you come up with such rubbish!

PA vs Gee - 36,000

WB vs PA - 23,000
StK vs PA - 25,000
Rich vs PA - 30,000

Where were the supporters of these Melbourne teams when they were playing critical games for their season? Why werent you banging off about their poor support?

And we wont talk about North home attendances against ANY team, never mind interstate teams!

Just dumb!

Port should surely hold on for a top two place from here. Brisbane should get there game up and going in the second half of the season and if the top four can all find consistent good form and the ladder remains as it is now a Port v Brisbane round 1 final at AO would be a cracker.

Hinkley, Fagan and their respective teams are kind of in the same boat. Would make for an even better Prelim.
Port will thump them at AO again.

At the Gabba it would be a tight match but Brisbane won't finish top 2.

Funny result after reading Port supporters pulling the pin on their team at quarter time on their game day thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Dangerfield has broken his ribs.
Must admit I slagged him off late in the last quarter for not doing much - no wonder he was struggling!

But, on the other side of things, why the bloody hell would he stay on the ground? Crazy, especially considering the state of the game post the third quarter.

That's the final nail in the coffin tonight, Geelong are definitely gone now and the reality is they are a middle of the road team. Scott has lost the message somewhere along the line and the team looks jaded. Their final 3 Qtrs were abysmal for a team with the season on the line, they may as well play for draft selections now. I suppose one consolation is i'm glad i'm not a Blues supporter, i've seen four flags and more wins than any other team this century, all good things come to an end. The rebuild must commence in earnest now. They are not good enough.

Entering the conversation for Harley Reid at 20 paces!

what does who I support have to do with it?
Port now on top of the ladder and their supporters can't be bothered turning up to fill the stadium
Actually it does, because it speaks volumes about your argument.

Let’s just compare this to North Melbournes history, even back when they were good. Even going back to when they were winning flags.

North Melbourne, against a non Vic club (so you can’t count their home support attending), in any time slot, has managed to achieve 37k how many times do you think?
20? 10? 5? 2?

And then think about how ridiculous you look.

Surely it’s time kochie opens the chequebook and asks Kenny to name his price?
Kochie is doing it well… it’s about performing in the 2nd half of the year and getting it done in September. No point signing a coach for top end performances from April to June….
Look at Ratten last year!

Not a single cats fan is salty this year. Not one.

All just enjoying a sweet sweet ride.
You might want to run that past the 40 something year old salty Cats flog who abused my 11yr old Daughter last night for daring to look at my Wifes phone mid way through the 3rd. Had her in tears.
Didnt seem so tough when I realised what was going on and confronted him, last seen shitting himself and leaving the area real quick.

Aura around the cats isn't there this year. Teams aren't rolling over when the cats get a couple of goals up.
Same thing happened in 2014, so it could go either way from here

We lost our aura years ago.
Last year, everything fell into place. Even guys who were always inconsistent stepped up in a big way and delivered.

Port Adelaide are blowing teams away in the space of 15 minutes.
This is what happens when a young team hits it prime.
It's beautiful to watch.

I also haven't seen this in Collingwood yet.
Perhaps Port Adelaide are the premiership favourite?

Back