Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Port v Cats Thurs June 15th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott screaming at his underlings as they walk off the field, and cower like the chaff they are.

A man doesnt like to be humiliated..
a real man doesn't like to be anything defined by another

Don't come across like a sore loser at all...
You've been good in H&A for the most part of a decade.
Is that why the Ken Hinkley thread is on Part 8? Of course not.

Haven't shown you can or should be trusted in September yet, to that end, Melbourne and Collingwood have runs on the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've been good in H&A for the most part of a decade.
Is that why the Ken Hinkley thread is on Part 8? Of course not.

Haven't shown you can or should be trusted in September yet, to that end, Melbourne and Collingwood have runs on the board.

For a long time until last year, Geelong were the perennial finals losers in fact. So there’s hope for Port too!

Port drafted Finlayson, Marshall and Georgeades all tall forwards, all precice kicks. Drafting strategy by Port has been exceptional.

Traded in Finlayson but yes you are correct. Even Dixon is very good at it

For a long time until last year, Geelong were the perennial finals losers in fact. So there’s hope for Port too!
Very true and Ken and Kochie would be vindicated for ignoring all the noise over the years if it changed.
Most said what I am saying until we changed the situation.

That's the final nail in the coffin tonight, Geelong are definitely gone now and the reality is they are a middle of the road team. Scott has lost the message somewhere along the line and the team looks jaded. Their final 3 Qtrs were abysmal for a team with the season on the line, they may as well play for draft selections now. I suppose one consolation is i'm glad i'm not a Blues supporter, i've seen four flags and more wins than any other team this century, all good things come to an end. The rebuild must commence in earnest now. They are not good enough.

Back