Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - Blues v Port Sat July 15th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton fans are different breed 😂 suppose being s**t for that long they’ll take anything.

You are celebrating fourth and giving yourselves a chance which is fair but they won what...13 in a row, are sitting second and you think they are no chance???

Where in my post did I say they are no chance? The guy said this was a false hope win which is not accurate. We are just in unbelievable form at the moment that I think we can and will beat the very best.

Where in my post did I say they are no chance? The guy said this was a false hope win which is not accurate. We are just in unbelievable form at the moment that I think we can and will beat the very best.
Fair enough and my apologies for misreading.

Carlton played really well today and went on with the job after a number of persistent yet minor challenges. Very promising. Though, I'd say Port were far from their best.

I said in a post that if Port Adelaide were going to drop a game in the run to the finals, this is the perfect game to do it in. Marvel isn't a great surface to play on. I'd be more concerned if they dropped this at the MCG.

If Port Adelaide were to lose a game pre finals, this would be the ideal time to do it.

Carlton by 1 point

Or Port by 6 goals

Just got the margin wrong :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mad Salt GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

You are aware that Port could leave the AFL tomorrow and no one outside of S.A would either notice or care.
You could say the same with Carlton outside Vic if it wasn't for the infamous cheating 30 years ago making sport headlines and their total lack of success without cheating since then.

Back