Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - Pies v Freo Sat July 15th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 42 76.4%
  • Freo by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood proving too strong for the competition so far, I predict the only loss they'll have for the rest of the year will be against... HAWTHORN :p
Nah, west coast mate. Easy 100 point win

Are you ok? I’m concerned for you.
The fk u on about son?

Melbourne Demons steal a game against Top 4 Brisbane Bears. Epic come-from-behind win with Jake Melksham kicking the sealer.

Collingwood Magpies doing us a solid putting Dockers to the sword.

I’m happy as pig in s**t over here baby!!!

Freo was always going to fall away after an bright opening term, due to injuries and suspension (Serong)

Its easy to blame Longmuir, but the talent (and esp experience) of the Dockers is just on Collingwood's level (who unfortunately are the red hot flag favourites)

They probably overachieved last season with the cattle they had, which probably makes this season even more galling for Freo fans.

I honestly believe they should back Longmuir in for another season as coach, but I could also understand if they moved him on.

Bell is the bigger problem/issue at Freo IMHO

If im Freo im trading back into this years draft by giving up Sean Darcy and going with Luke Jackson. The rebuild isnt close to done yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once Serong, Frederick, Cox and Young all went out and Pies got Sidebottom and McStay back it wasn't going to be close.
And he's an expert on knowing it won't be close from experience

Hope the pies won't be this accurate in a week, otherwise they'll be an absolute monty for the flag, even shorter odds than the cats of '08 and last year.
Who cares what the odds are? Mortgage your house now.

Freo was always going to fall away after an bright opening term, due to injuries and suspension (Serong)

Its easy to blame Longmuir, but the talent (and esp experience) of the Dockers is just on Collingwood's level (who unfortunately are the red hot flag favourites)

They probably overachieved last season with the cattle they had, which probably makes this season even more galling for Freo fans.

I honestly believe they should back Longmuir in for another season as coach, but I could also understand if they moved him on.

Bell is the bigger problem/issue at Freo IMHO
Overall a pretty good assessment

Back