Game Day AFL Draft - let's win this sucker

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to start strong with a big first quarter with pick 13, then keep on ramping up the pressure through the night.

Go Crows.

Go Hamish.

Happy draft day guys!

So we are going shopping?! Awesome!

Well, it's Black Friday in the US...

black-friday.gif

Untitled.gif

I think this is the year I get picked guys. I have a feeling tonight's my night.

"For pick 13 the Adelaide crows take Pdub"

Roll voiceover with (CGI) highlight real.

"Pdub is officially the oldest person to be drafted, it is the 16th draft where he has been eligible. The draft comes as a shock to many since he hasn't played since under 16s and since then his only training has been going to they gym when he feels guilty and kicking non-regulation footballs on the beach with his mates. His skills have been described by recruiters as "average on a good day""

Last edited:
Im pretty Nervous. im worried that they will pick a player we all haven't even been discussing. worried we will pick a KPP and not a midfielder with pick 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is the year I get picked guys. I have a feeling tonight's my night.

"For pick 13 the Adelaide crows take Pdub"

Roll voiceover with (CGI) highlight real.

"Pdub is officially the oldest person to be drafted, it is the 16th draft where he has been eligible. The draft comes as a shock to many since he hasn't played since under 16s and since then his only training has been going to they gym when he feels guilty and kicking non-regulation footballs on the beach with his mates. His skills have been described by recruiters as "average on a good day""

Good Luck mate! Sounds like you are a shoe in to take 400k's spot.

Probably the only insightful thing was that he was fairly sure how the first round was going to play out.

Those social media interview things are normally pointless. Hard to admit concrete stuff in 140 characters.

I did like the bit about the question he asks and then the follow up. It would be interesting to know how each of us would respond to that follow up.

Probably the only insightful thing was that he was fairly sure how the first round was going to play out.

Those social media interview things are normally pointless. Hard to admit concrete stuff in 140 characters.
that's the whole point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back