Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2022 - Tsatas, Hayes, Davey x2, Munkara & Montgomerie

Who should we take with Pick 4? (Pick 2)

• Tsatas

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Humphrey

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Phillipou

Votes: 109 50.7%
  • Clark

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick links: Player Contract Status | Trade & Free Agency 2022 | JHA Father/Son and NGA | Adrian Dodoro

0093895D-8D9D-4EFD-93DB-32FA70C2A596.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm identical to you. Whose next after that for you? My next three are Hustawaite, Hewett and Jefferson.
Gets tougher but gibney, gilbey, Jefferson, Hewitt, busslinger, hustwaite, Cowan, Allan, Barnett and binns would probably lead the next group.
i would take those 20 before Davey for sure.

Gets tougher but gibney, gilbey, Jefferson, Hewitt, busslinger, hustwaite, Cowan, Allan, Barnett and binns would probably lead the next group.
i would take those 20 before Davey for sure.
Can Humphries be a genuine midfielder or will he always be one of those guys that doesnt quite have a tank for it?

Bit annoying he wasnt given a half or atleast a quarter onball in the VIC game, im sure recruiters were after that

It’s probably already been suggested but if we managed to get our hands on pick 7 from GC, do we offer WC 4+22 to move up and nab Cadman if he’s there then take best available mid at 7?
Its a decent idea and an option

Issue is your waiting to draft night to see if North dont take Cadman although everyone seems to really know who pick 1 will be half a week/week out

It’s probably already been suggested but if we managed to get our hands on pick 7 from GC, do we offer WC 4+22 to move up and nab Cadman if he’s there then take best available mid at 7?
If not, do the same deal for Wardlaw!

i'd line that up for draft night if Cadman doesn't go to north. 7 or not. I think Cadman fills such a need for us that's harder to plug than midfielders.

Get the Bowes deal done, then;
Cadman plus whoever is there at (now) 8 between Wardlaw, Clarke, Tsatas, Sheezel, McKenzie or Humphrey looks a good outcome.

If it shaped up as Cadman + Sheezel, we'd be laughing.
But any of them would be good.

Can Humphries be a genuine midfielder or will he always be one of those guys that doesnt quite have a tank for it?

Bit annoying he wasnt given a half or atleast a quarter onball in the VIC game, im sure recruiters were after that
He is a power athlete in the mould of Martin and petracca

Ginbey at 8 (GC pick 7 after Ashcroft bid), is this our big bodied midfielder messiah that always seems to evade us?
Massive bolter

I'd legitimately be happy with anyone in that top 5, everyone of them fills a need. But if by some lucky happenstance we get Cadman at 5, I'd be ecstatic.

Ginbey at 8 (GC pick 7 after Ashcroft bid), is this our big bodied midfielder messiah that always seems to evade us?
Massive bolter
McKenzie would be tough to pass at that pick. Clarke too if he falls a bit.
But I reckon there's a chance to trade the GCS pick to WC along with 22 to move up to 2 if they're keener on local talent over sharper rated kids.

Cadman + Sheezel could be gettable.

McKenzie would be tough to pass at that pick. Clarke too if he falls a bit.
But I reckon there's a chance to trade the GCS pick to WC along with 22 to move up to 2 if they're keener on local talent over sharper rated kids.

Cadman + Sheezel could be gettable.

Frothing at the mouth for this. If we could land Bowes then trade 7 + 22 for 2 and land two of Cadman/Wardlaw/Sheezel/Tsatas that would be huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy time...

Step 1 get permission from AFL to trade both F1&F2, Brad can swing it, then go mental

Deal with Suns - Bowes +7+25+31 for F1
Deal with WCE - 7+22+25 for 2+F2
Deal with Port - Parish+F2(us) for 8+F1
Deal with North - 8+F1(Port)+F2(Eagles) for pick 1

Draft...

1 - Ashcroft - Lions
2 - Cadman - Ess
3 - Wardlaw - Ess
4 - Tsatas - GWS
5 - Sheezel - Ess

31+40+58 Davey, Davey, Munkara

Crazy time...

Step 1 get permission from AFL to trade both F1&F2, Brad can swing it, then go mental

Deal with Suns - Bowes +7+25+31 for F1
Deal with WCE - 7+22+25 for 2+F2
Deal with Port - Parish+F2(us) for 8+F1
Deal with North - 8+F1(Port)+F2(Eagles) for pick 1

Draft...

1 - Ashcroft - Lions
2 - Cadman - Ess
3 - Wardlaw - Ess
4 - Tsatas - GWS
5 - Sheezel - Ess

31+40+58 Davey, Davey, Munkara
stunning

If we got the Bowes deal id do 7 + 22 for 2 +39. Ensure we get either Cadman/Wardlaw and then one of Tsatas/Clarke/Sheezel. Eagles get their local boy (Gibney, Hewett, Buslinger).

If we got the Bowes deal id do 7 + 22 for 2 +39. Ensure we get either Cadman/Wardlaw and then one of Tsatas/Clarke/Sheezel. Eagles get their local boy (Gibney, Hewett, Buslinger).
Absolutely no way West Coast do that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back