AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the week of my life!!

1607 from 16 (17 if you include Bartel as skipper)!!

Players remaining:

H. Shaw
C. Cornes
L. Gilbee
K. Cornes
M. Priddis
B. Johnson

I could realistically get 2200. Will be upset if I don't get 2100.

:D:D:D

far out man ur having a terrific week, i should crack 2000 also but just...need judd(c) to kill it:thumbsu:

Cool might get 2000 if that is the case. I havent worked it out yet.

you should do well iff ur lesser likes do well like Hunter, Barry and maybe P.Burgoyne if they all get 70-80 you should do well...also u need a good score from judd cozz i need a good score from him aswell....hiz my cap:thumbsu:

not me best week, i finished 12, thats right 12 points behind the weekly winner once when Riewodlt and milne both had 140+ against brisbane a few years back and i renember i had a 0 some where, oh well

Yeah well try this one..........Switched Birchall (116) and Bock (93) to the pine......usually have Lewis (116) as my captain, and for some reason switched it to Kerr.......i must be on drugs........bad ones.......

not me best week, i finished 12, thats right 12 points behind the weekly winner once when Riewodlt and milne both had 140+ against brisbane a few years back and i renember i had a 0 some where, oh well
I finished 10 behind the weekly winner last year :mad:

So who has been your guy's best pick up this year?
Mine is Hird for sure, has got 4 100s and a massive 141 yesterday. Took the injury risk but so far has paid off :D

Probably Foley for me, also Adcock. But I'm sure everyone has those two, So I will say probably G.Ablett.

Yeah well try this one..........Switched Birchall (116) and Bock (93) to the pine......usually have Lewis (116) as my captain, and for some reason switched it to Kerr.......i must be on drugs........bad ones.......
Don't laugh, but godders may very well do a good tagging job on kerr today, have a look at his record of his past 3 matches...

Don't laugh, but godders may very well do a good tagging job on kerr today, have a look at his record of his past 3 matches...

well i'm hoping that godders either breaks a leg or kerr grows another one.......he's hardly been sighted the last few weeks but i was thinking that this could be the week he hits some form again........

who has rischitelli here?
he is worryin me only gettin 68% game time, i was gona upgrade hudson this week but mayb i mite upgrade riska. Or i could put jake king on the field?
What are other peoples wid riskas thoughts about him atm?

Having the week of my life!!

1607 from 16 (17 if you include Bartel as skipper)!!

Players remaining:

H. Shaw
C. Cornes
L. Gilbee
K. Cornes
M. Priddis
B. Johnson

I could realistically get 2200. Will be upset if I don't get 2100.

:D:D:D

ur only around 40 points ahead of me at this stage and we have had the same amount of players:thumbsu:

I still have

B Johnson-100
D Cross-100
P Burgoyne-90
C Cornes-100
B hall-80
B Waters-70

that sounds pretty realistic and it would get me to around 2100.

great week so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 1185 so far, but have all my guns playing today.

Judd
Kerr
Bruce
S.Burgoyne
Cox (Have Ryder as emergency if he doesn't play)
Brad Johnson
Chad Cornes
O'Keefe

do ppl think il crack 2000, im on 1603 with
judd
brad johnson
hall
darcy
h shaw
all to play and my captain has already played (mitchell)

i need gilbee to get 100 for me to atleast get 1900... chapman has cost me massively these 2 weeks.. and thankgod campbell atleast got 60 to cover him

Yer well I had Brennan who scored 23.
lol another one who fell for the brennan trap..u only have urself to blame for that seriously... after rd 2, were he got 132, then 105, i was so tempted to get him, but i realised that duds will always be duds, and nothing else.. coz thats what he is , a dud.. but thats bad luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back