AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm interesting that hardly anyone has leigh montagner this year he's averaging like 98 with a low score of about 75 and a high of 120. an underated player in my book but i guess there are better options in the midds.

arghhhh shyte i am stuffed

Kennelly 6 weeks, no money to upgrade and feck all trades (5), and have to start Dempster, shyte....

There is no-one under $259k worth getting.

arghhhh shyte i am stuffed

Kennelly 6 weeks, no money to upgrade and feck all trades (5), and have to start Dempster, shyte....

There is no-one under $259k worth getting.

Only Two guys i would consider under 259k are

Graham Johncock 237k : Got injuried earlier in the season and should hit some form after the midseason break, Averaged 80 last year

Lance Whitnall 254k: Had much publicised family issues earlier in the year and resulted in bad form. Most of this year he has played in the foward line but with Waites good form hopefully he will go down back and play a sweeping role like last year when he averaged 85

Only Two guys i would consider under 259k are

Graham Johncock 237k : Got injuried earlier in the season and should hit some form after the midseason break, Averaged 80 last year

Lance Whitnall 254k: Had much publicised family issues earlier in the year and resulted in bad form. Most of this year he has played in the foward line but with Waites good form hopefully he will go down back and play a sweeping role like last year when he averaged 85

Had Johncock at the start, held on to him for 3 weeks in the hope he would return, ended trading him. Whitnall is an option only if i have to. If Demspter doesnt get a game then that will force things a bit.

Funny this is the same list I came up with (think everyone has the same)

Wouldnt pick up Mclean although he is a gun I wouldnt take the risk because he is way to injuryprone.

Lewis is in a bit of patchy form but seems like he should bounce back.

Adam Simpson is one of the if not the most consistant players in the AFL, he will always get between 80-110 and never seems to have a bad game. Plus only about 5 people in dt have him.

Wouldnt worry about Stantons injury. He only has a ankle sprain and will have 9 days to get over it and then a further 2 weeks from the spilt round.

In order of prefence it would have to be
1. Stanton
2. Simpson
3. Lewis
4. Mclean

what about c. judd?
he will be a bargain in a week or two. or does everyone already have him?

thinking of trading priddids to stanton after this round.....priddis will be over 400 thousand and stants would be under 330.....ill make alot of money and get a better player; ive had priddis since the start but i just dont think he can keep it up.... thoughs?

Bargain pickups at the moment, p burgoyne $286, Jordan Lewis $348 and still dropping, will go to about $300 absolute bargain right there! Scott Thompson $331!

Bargain pickups at the moment, p burgoyne $286, Jordan Lewis $348 and still dropping, will go to about $300 absolute bargain right there! Scott Thompson $331!

yeah, but problem is if lewis actually goes down to 300k, i really dont think anyone would still thinking about buying him... coz it would mean 4-5 straight <90 games...
and hes not a proven gun player... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to mention Stanton (b/e of 163)......probably best buy of the year in 2 weeks if he stays fit (Maybe after the Heath Shaw trade)

Is Koschitzke for Heath Shaw next round a waste of a trade. (I only have 7 left and still need to upgrade Ryder, Alwyn and Jesse Smith)

Is Koschitzke for Heath Shaw next round a waste of a trade. (I only have 7 left and still need to upgrade Ryder, Alwyn and Jesse Smith)

simply put, yes. get rid of your duds before you trade out kozi. kozi at least scores 80's half the weeks with the occasional 100. get rid of your biggest weakness's

i have only 6 trades left:eek: but i want to trade out Hughes for Gray. I dont see any rookies coming alone soon.
Thoughts

what should i do with van berlo

considdering trading him up to thompson but

ive got 4 trades left and 3 are

petterd to cash cow

alwyn davey to somone
jesse smith to somone

then it was either
van berlo to thompson
or
sandilands to fraser/cox

you might want to keep one trade in case of injury. so keep van berlo

Geez some people on here are mad.
Some DT'ers talking about 6 or less trades, one even talking about having 4 left and looking to use 3 of them soon!
I have 12 left, using 2 this week and thought I'd be cutting it a bit thin.

Enjoy the last couple of rounds when injuries hit. Obviously some amateur DT'ers going around here;)

Yep.

I have 11 left but i am using 2 trades this week and abother 1-2 next week as well.
Even after that, i will still have 7-8 trades which is more than the majority of people have left at this current time. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back