Competitions AFL Fantasy 2018 - Adelaide Board!

Remove this Banner Ad

We are happy to move to a league of 12 players if you are keen!

So we need one more player... any more takers for a draft style fantasy game? (Ultimate Footy)
Love to...but sounds like lots of effort

Love to...but sounds like lots of effort
Have you ever played draft style fantasy format?

Its actually quite enjoyable and a lot more engaging than the standard salary cap dream team stuff. You end up growing quite an attachment to your team!:pI cant say that any more effort that would go into your DT or Supercoach sides is required for Ultimate Footy, so I wouldnt let that deter you.

If you want some extra info on how it all works, feel free to PM me or check out our current thread in the Backyard section. Ill leave it up to you. As above, we have a league of 10 with 1 more interested, happy to take that to 12 if you or another are keen.

I'm in matey!

14,569 2017 rank

Count me in - Last year I was 52,168

Count me in !!!

Okay miscreants, go to http://fantasy.afl.com.au/ and look for the league thing and here it is

BigFooty Adelaide Crows Open League
YOUR LEAGUE INVITATION CODE: TTZ7ECT2

Later i'll split people in leagues, but this is the open league, winner gets a badge.

How about everyone else except for you and me sucks?

Now we're talking!

Add me anywhere. I was AWOL last year so don't have real a ranking.

I'll just say the framed Crows jumper from winning the Crows overall league a few years ago hangs proudly in my house. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask questions about fantasy, so delete/move if needs be.

I have a deep keeper league where Gibson is available, just wonder if you guys think he’s best 22 and what his output will be this year?

His output should be around that 80 average mark I would think, but I personally am not convinced he is best 22. We obviously traded him in for a reason so you'd think we would use him, but he hasn't exactly been impressive in the JLT games. So again, should score well WHEN he plays. My guess would be around 15 games this year?

If its towards the end of the draft and hes a bench option then he could be handy.

Hi guys, apologies in advance for me too.
Is Tom Doedee a lock for your best 22?. Seemed very good in JLT.
Cheers.

No one is a lock with our selection panel, but yeah I would bank on him playing and have him in all my teams, along with Murphy.

Kristof - 1,322
MileraMagic - 2,748
GameofSloanes - 2,805
newbie_kimber - 2,991
fabs33 - 3,078
Thetrader15 - 4,800-ish
James_37 - 5,471
Jezlobba - 5,856
robboaustralia - 7,217
Wouldbetackler - 12,295
Donkey Magoo - 12,924
cm_perfect - 13,675
Hendersloane - 18,316
TheBogan - 19,953
deaneus - 31,316
Jake not lever - 45,680
Milera2Betts - 77,108
Coopers - 150,000
azza77 - 7,000,000
mattyb2607 - unknown
Wayne's-World - anywhere

If you'd like to join, sign up and add your score from last year to this list in the correct spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back