AFL Lookalikes

Remove this Banner Ad

SPS / Sonic the Hedgehog

Hello fellow Blue Baggers. I'm a newb so go gently on me......

I've trawled this thread from late 2016 onwards and can't believe nobody picked this one up! ;)

SPS3.jpeg Sonic2.png

and if you don't believe me here are some others:

SPS finger2.jpg Sonic finger2.jpg

SPS run.jpg sonic run.jpg

Sitting at the footy amongst mates and fellow baggers I've tried to get traction on having SPS's nickname recognised as Sonic. To be honest it is taking off very slowly. Hopefully this post might do something to change that. Sammo & SPS are boring - I vote Sonic!!!

SPS / Sonic the Hedgehog

Hello fellow Blue Baggers. I'm a newb so go gently on me......

I've trawled this thread from late 2016 onwards and can't believe nobody picked this one up! ;)

View attachment 622939View attachment 622940

and if you don't believe me here are some others:

View attachment 622953View attachment 622955

View attachment 622957View attachment 622958

Sitting at the footy amongst mates and fellow baggers I've tried to get traction on having SPS's nickname recognised as Sonic. To be honest it is taking off very slowly. Hopefully this post might do something to change that. Sammo & SPS are boring - I vote Sonic!!!
Nice one Les Bleus, keep em' coming :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9400904-3x2-700x467.jpg

https_2F2Fblogs-images.forbes.com2Fstartswithabang2Ffiles2F20162F052Fnuclear-weapons-test-67557_960_720.jpg

I can't be bothered posting pics but rewatching Whiplash recently made me realise Bontempelli and Miles Teller resemble each other. To a lesser extent, I see a bit of Jamie Foxx in SPS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back