AFL Grand Final 2023 AFL Grand Final - Carringbush v Brisbane 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - I think there's way too many hammies/soft tissue injuries at our club.
I'm not sure what causes syndesmosis but there seems to be a bit of that too.
May be co-incidence but I'm not so sure.
I think the key but necessary symptom of a syndesmosis injury is that Brian Taylor needs to diagnose it before the doctors ever get a look.

The day after the GF and I’ve got to say it. Collingwood look unbeatable. They do everything better than everyone else. May as well hand them the Cup now and not bother about 2024.

They’ve just won 3 finals by a combined total of 9 points, certainly very beatable

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We take care of Kidean Coleman and we play in the GF, said it before the prelim…he is a gun

Collingwood shut him down in the second half and wallah!!

Thought Wallah retired????

I think you mean 'Voila'!! It's a French saying, means "..there it is!!"

Just saying....

Thought Wallah retired????

I think you mean 'Voila'!! It's a French saying, means "..there it is!!"

Just saying....
do not question these people - only they knew how we could/should have won the grand final...............only them............

They’ve just won 3 finals by a combined total of 9 points, certainly very beatable

After knocking out Melbourne midfielder in first 5 minutes
After conceding 30+ more I50s against Melb
After the ridculous umpiring against GWS and the 15 minutes Daniels spent doing HIA -for an "all clear" by the MRO against Daicos
After the reverse ridiculous umpiring against Brisbane (they were the better side I guess, but bottom line is they have won previously when oppo score more; would've been nice if the foot was on the other shoe yesterday)

Sadly, the football gods decided this was their year - THE END

After knocking out Melbourne midfielder in first 5 minutes
After conceding 30+ more I50s against Melb
After the ridculous umpiring against GWS and the 15 minutes Daniels spent doing HIA -for an "all clear" by the MRO against Daicos
After the reverse ridiculous umpiring against Brisbane (they were the better side I guess, but bottom line is they have won previously when oppo score more; would've been nice if the foot was on the other shoe yesterday)

Sadly, the football gods decided this was their year - THE END
umpiring - it's as hilariously pointless as whingeing about the weather..........at least when we do that we don't expect it to change.....

You are on thin ice. OMG if I hear Buckley say "their turn for a lick of the icecream" one more time. Tosspot.
fair call - comparing me to figjam? no fair call - back in you go..........

WTF is it with Filth trolling our Board

* OFF!

Go Away Prime Video GIF by Harlem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rnd 1 to grand final should be officiated exactly the same.
It never is and never will be it’s been like this for a while now probably since the big bucks entered the game it’s created much greater unnecessary pressure on those officiating … finals are more about theatre now … an AFL lead theatre

The McCreery one was by far the worst, the kid extended the hand right in front of him and he left them hanging.
I thought he might jog over to the kid after they came off the podium but no...
It’s a bugbare of mine every year… I hate when they do it, Collingwood should internally fine the 3 of them and did the AFL mic up the poor kid in the wheelchair?

TBF Duckos, Hill and Moore plus a few others were all class to the kids…

Unless he got unfairly penalised for our loss to the Lions he should be a shoe in.

Last week he'll get something between 4-8 votes so should finish on 22-26 votes.

Coleman the only player that looks capable of getting to 22 and he needs 8 votes today to do that assuming he got 10 last week. That would be generous given he was invisible in the 2nd half.

I thought votes in the grand final had a 1.5x weighting. Remember reading that somewhere.

So that means Coleman needs 6 to overtake him? And whoever gets the 10 would actually get 15 votes in the GF.

Someone wrote during the week our bottom 6 wouldn't walk into the other top 4 sides. I saw players win a premiership yesterday who ain't any better than our bottom 6.
It’s our next 6-8 that’s the problem. Our bottom six is good enough when we aren’t stacked with injuries but the minute we have 6-8 on the injury list we become a bog average team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back