CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
AzZjTwGB.jpg

1080x360

F6s6veAbsAAofJe

A very good friend of mine has 2 tickets to the Grand Final in a Private Corporate Suite (Premium Buffet dining & drinks provided).

Unfortunately he didn't realise when he bought the tickets that it is on the same day as his wedding so he can't go.

If anyone wants to go instead of him, it is at 2pm at the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Church 35 Barry St, South Yarra.

Her name is Effie.

Brizzy by 10 points after trailing by 44 at ht.😎👍

Lachie Neale NS.

It's going to be a hot day, will suit Brisbane. Collingwood's best forward is out so they're going to struggle with scoring (as they have throughout the whole finals series... just remember they only kicked two goals in a half last week). Brisbane by 35 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who thinks the heat isnt going to be a factor has no idea about human physiology. There will be a % of players on each team who will have their performance significantly affected. I’m tipping the 30yo plus Pie players to struggle the most

A kajillion oysters, Roast Lamb, Mobster ribs, buckets of beer, Continental Jazz Ciggies & a Special Guest appearance from Honey Mead.

No One Here Gets Out Alive.😎👍
25179-1.png

I remember that day, sat in the old southern stand under cover and it was hot. Lucky we had the week off, it definitely affected the hawks…
Dermie in particular was dehydratedhyphenated.

My hope is lions even though I think they’re a bit of a grubby team.. but I feel like the fact the filth haven’t traveled in months and are beginning to get their stupid pressure game going at the right time will go a long way to winning the game. Filth by 22 unfortunately. I hope I’m wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back