Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez the commentary has been condescending.

Highlight was "It's a game of inches" when Carlton kicked their first behind and then Hawthorn kicked a goal straight after in the first quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what that means relative to what I said. Unless you're only choosing to reply to a small portion of it.

Im referring specifically to your comment they are one of the biggest clubs.
I dont consider them one of the biggest. Their membership is bottom 8. Their onfield performance is rock bottom. According to 2017 data 1/3 of their revenue comes from gaming (im not suggesting they are alone here). They sit 9th for average crowds. What exactly makes them a big club?

One day someone will snap, sprint onto the ground and put an umpire into hospital.

This is outrageous now.

Just outrageous.

Yep the senior Bulldog players are quality premiership players. Swap them around and the Blues look much better

Most of the senior premiership players the dogs have are either retired or have hardly played a game. Every week this year Carlton have had a significantly more experienced and older side then the dogs. The only premiership players the dogs have playing today over 25 are Morris and a washed up Roughead. The Dogs are better then Carlton because our youth is better.

Back