Oppo Camp AFL Round 18 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

how dare you predict outcomes based on who'll start favourites.

Particularly when said team lost as heavy favourites the previous two games.Dunno bout you but ladder predictors trigger me so bad

I thought that as well, but Sydney wouldn't shock me.
whilst they have a slightly worse percentage, they could conceivably win out from here. They literally play all of the inconsistent teams in the comp though so who knows (Freo, GWS, St K, Essendon) plus north and sun's.

Agree I just don't see the Swans winning all their games, they look good but they've been inconsistent this year.

Agree I just don't see the Swans winning all their games, they look good but they've been inconsistent this year.
Looked like they had the wobbles up 4-6 weeks back but definitely playing well over past 2/3.

They seem to have a lot of depth very quickly.

I should be excited - the loss for Brisbane is huge for our chances of top 3 and would meant we don't leave VIC for the qualifying final. Port are stumbling early against the Saints.

But COVID will probably screw us over and all finals played outside of VIC.

I should be excited - the loss for Brisbane is huge for our chances of top 3 and would meant we don't leave VIC for the qualifying final. Port are stumbling early against the Saints.

The last Vic lockdown took 7 weeks to get back to 40,000. There are 10 weeks until the gf now. We would need to be back to close to 0 local cases within a week or 2, just to be back at that same stage of getting 40k to a game.

In my opinion, there is next to no chance of being in a position where crowds are allowed at our first final anyway, and if that's the case, you can bet your bottom dollar the finals won't be held Infront of empty crowds here in Vic.

There is a very good chance next week is a bye round anyway fyi 😉

Agree, get your fork in the outlet Rhaz!

Bring the GF to Perth just for us to miss it anyway😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man that'd be so frustrating as a Saints supporter that loss, finals looking hard now with their terrible percentage.

Only really caught the first half and then the last 5 minutes. Thought saints were looking like a dark horse if they made the eight. Now I don't think they are any threat if they do make it which seems tough now.

In the third quarter, Bullshit free to Weightman resulting in a goal, and a GC goal paid as a point after an horrendous review. Would be salty as a GC fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back