Game Day AFL Round 2 - Matchday Discussion GWS@Collingwood(MCG – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geez Louise, why wouldn’t you bring in McLarty? It’s fricken the Giants we’re going to get pummeled, there’s no pressure on him.

That mean we have a Coach that know what they doing.

We have not

Moore forward now, should be pretty common sense stuff although nothing surprises me anymore.

Quietly confident about our chances today, but if the effort is there four quarters I’ve no dramas about being outclassed by a far more polished side.

Carn Woods

yet to see either of Mihocek and McLarty play (dont get VFL coverage up in darwin that im aware of)

do they play with any sort of mongrel?

this sterile, beige pies outfit is doing my head in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big crowd building at the G. Excitement is mounting.

Nah, only kidding. It’s warm, there’s a nice breeze, Carlton is getting flogged somewhere in the world, and it’s only round 2. We couldn’t possibly play worse than last week, surely?

Don't mind Reid out for Broomhead. Reid and Cox were both average last week - love the idea of a more dynamic forward line.
Moore should go forward hopefully.
I would give Aish and Brown time in the middle - Treloar on a wing and Sidebottom up forward.

Dunn to Cameron

B - Howe Dunn Sharenberg
HB - Murray Langdon Maynard
C - Crisp Pendlebury Treloar
HF - Thomas WHE Sidebottom
F - Varcoe Moore Crocker
R - Grundy Adams Aish
INT - Brown Stephenson Phillips Broomhead

Big crowd building at the G. Excitement is mounting.

Nah, only kidding. It’s warm, there’s a nice breeze, Carlton is getting flogged somewhere in the world, and it’s only round 2. We couldn’t possibly play worse than last week, surely?
Careful what you wish for, VP!
Barrack hard!

Am at the game pretty poor effort by supporters look like about 30,000 here come on guys get down have to support even through the bad times

Don't mind Reid out for Broomhead. Reid and Cox were both average last week - love the idea of a more dynamic forward line.
Moore should go forward hopefully.
I would give Aish and Brown time in the middle - Treloar on a wing and Sidebottom up forward.

Dunn to Cameron

B - Howe Dunn Sharenberg
HB - Murray Langdon Maynard
C - Crisp Pendlebury Treloar
HF - Thomas WHE Sidebottom
F - Varcoe Moore Crocker
R - Grundy Adams Aish
INT - Brown Stephenson Phillips Broomhead
Cameron's likely to run riot whoever's on him.
I'd have Dunn on Patton and Moore forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back