Game Day AFL Semi-Final - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Geelong(Gabba – 7:40PM EDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Total agreement soooo tired of half @rsed political commentary even in the mainstream media but to have it shoved in my face in the leadup to a critical match is bloody annoying.
Some posters have a barrow to push and will push it no matter what. Game day thread is for footy.

I just moved to geelong 2 weeks ago.

I have vivid memories as a kid of sticking my collingwood flag out the window and having it flap against the car on the drive back to Nunawading after a win at Victoria Park.

I have plans of replicating that to some extent down Pakington St tomorrow morning. Go Pies.
I’m sorry to hear that mate. I grew up in Geelong and it’s the biggest shit hole in the world.

Is Daisy Thomas jumping on the bandwagon - tipped the Pies. ?

He’s short on a crust now so he’s come crawling back for any bones 🦴 he can get.

That’s what happens when you crap on a club when you leave and don’t perform at your new club - not sure where to call home.

I’m sorry to hear that mate. I grew up in Geelong and it’s the biggest sh*t hole in the world.
All good. I chose here actively. Ticks a few boxes. Moved away from the 45 degree summers in Mildura, 45 mins on the train to Spencer st and easy access to melbourne friends again. CLose to the beach. More than happy for now. But house prices are ridiculous. Buying here is going to be challenging. I have visions of taking a walk tomorrow morning with my pies hat on. Going to be good times getting heckled.

All good. I chose here actively. Ticks a few boxes. Moved away from the 45 degree summers in Mildura, 45 mins on the train to Spencer st and easy access to melbourne friends again. CLose to the beach. More than happy for now. But house prices are ridiculous. Buying here is going to be challenging. I have visions of taking a walk tomorrow morning with my pies hat on. Going to be good times getting heckled.
I wouldn’t worry mate, Geelong folk are as soft as they come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got this feeling we will get done easy tonight. I had this same feeling in the 08 semi. Trying to stay positive though.
Maybe you just need to have a poo?

Just about to run a half marathan.. no replenishments.. no nuffin mate.. so when I get back home.. I'd be that fu**en dehydrated and fu**en sh*t like that.. imma launch into a slab like a fu**en madman man.. fu** it re.. make the fu**en most of it mate.. fu**en forget about it mate.

Wish me luck.
Pretty nervous

Cant even rub one out

38 minute warning

I'M NERVOUS
You’re alive man. You barrack first the best club in the world.
Whatever happens tonight, we are the mighty Pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back