AFL website photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 14, 2002
who cares
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
I just took a peak at Crows website and took a bit of a peek at the player photos and I think its fair to say they scared the sh*t out of me. How bloody bad are those photos?????? You would think that AFL would be able to afford a decent photographer:rolleyes:

Originally posted by brent33brett33
i just had a look, and hardly any players have new photo's.. the ones that do are complete shockers

oh dear.....does someone not know how to use a digital camera or scan photos correctly???
They are the worst player profiles I have ever seen....
Hope they fix them up....if not that will be another suggestion going to the club about the site...
quality seems to be lacking within the AFL of recent....

In case you don`t know i`m a Pies supporter, and reading this is very familiar, our mug shots are crap as well. The AFL must have decided on a new look for all teams portraits..... Good On Ya Jacko youve done it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Blues_Girl
His takes the cake!!! Looks like he's broken outta jail!

is port's site got the new photo's? cuz if they haven't, dean doesn't look that bad, besides the whole teeth thing.

His takes the cake!!! Looks like he's broken outta jail!
Poor bloke.
Must have taken the photographer a very long time to get that one "just right".

is port's site got the new photo's? cuz if they haven't, dean doesn't look that bad, besides the whole teeth thing.

The teeth thing was bad enough to make the photo look shocking! All footballers look better in real life than they do on their photos!

The teeth thing was bad enough to make the photo look shocking! All footballers look better in real life than they do on their photos!

yeah thats true.. i saw that photo before i met him and i'm like "erm.. ok, if he looks like that i dont think i wanna meet him" lol

but thank god profile photo's arent what they really look like.

yeah thats true.. i saw that photo before i met him and i'm like "erm.. ok, if he looks like that i dont think i wanna meet him" lol

but thank god profile photo's arent what they really look like.

I use to see Dean every day at school and when I saw that photo I had to laugh! Never remember him being that bad at school

Remove this Banner Ad

Back