Training AFLW 2022 Preseason Thread - Inaugural leadership group announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Full team:

1 CAITLIN SARGENT
2 GEORGIA GEE
3 DARIA BANNISTER
4 MADISON PRESPAKIS
6 DANIELLE MARSHALL
8 BONNIE TOOGOOD
9 JORJA BORG
10 JACQUI VOGT
11 ALANA BARBA
12 JOANNE DOONAN
15 OLIVIA BARTON
17 FEDERICA FREW
19 MIA VAN DYKE
20 STEPHANIE CAIN
21 JESS WUETSCHNER
22 AMELIA RADFORD
23 RENEE TIERNEY
24 SOPHIE ALEXANDER
25 ALEX MORCOM
28 MIA BUSCH
30 STEPHANIE WALES
32 PAIGE SCOTT
33 AMBER CLARKE
35 CAT PHILLIPS

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't help but laugh really. Finally get the stream up, but I've got no audio. Feed cuts out and shows someone's screensaver.

No WARF commentary either.☹

Par for the course for the AFL and acolytes.

Can't help but laugh really. Finally get the stream up, but I've got no audio. Feed cuts out and shows someone's screensaver.

No WARF commentary either.☹
It came back up with sound and then the sound cut out again… I think the technical difficulty is the sound and when they try to fix the sound we can’t see the picture or something :/

It has qt marketing clips of the draft and photo day and training and stuff. Was all bombers though not port so I wonder if our stream is different from ports

Also the scoreboard is wrong, I saw at least two behinds for us and it only said one and obviously I missed a few minutes so idk if there was other stuff not credited properly either.

I’ll be glad when it’s on 7 and fox… if I can’t have WARF commentary I at least want a reliable picture and scoreboard.

Right so we have Barbs and Prespakis on-ball (11 and 4). On my phone they’re just a pair of black ponytails, hard to tell apart but it’s better on the computer.

Scoreboard at the ground is 0.2 to 2.0 so I was right, the onscreen one is dodgy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its only a practice match, however this side doesn't have the same defensive level we saw from the VFLW side.
Yeah I thought the same. Barba is still lethal but the others aren’t consistently putting body on. As you said it is a practice match though

You would think with all the money spent here they could afford a basic scoreboard and a siren.
Better quarter. Pressure was good. Just need to tidy up some of the decision making.

The actual skills look better again this year. Certainly a level up from the VFLW

You would think with all the money spent here they could afford a basic scoreboard and a siren.
Better quarter. Pressure was good. Just need to tidy up some of the decision making.

The actual skills look better again this year. Certainly a level up from the VFLW
There is a scoreboard opposite the camera on the left flank

Lack of siren is dumb though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back