Game Day Afx GD Thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see it last night and pretty sure I would only be interested in the North games generally. Sort of a cross between basketball with kicking and fat fat goals and a beep test. Not too sure it is particularly exciting, but has exhibition merit I suppose. Really nothing more than a televised training run. The Big Bash still wins

giphy.gif

Fatality.

Hartung wasn't fantastic but he did a few things that made me think he could be a good winger/back up outside runner.

Couple of cheeky passes and clever tap ons in traffic.

The real stuff - JLT style - starts next week - we have Melbourne then Richmond - that will give us a better perspective from which to make judgements in terms of this pre season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real stuff - JLT style - starts next week - we have Melbourne then Richmond - that will give us a better perspective from which to make judgements in terms of this pre season.

You mean watching 7 players for two 20 minute games isn't something we should use to consider our fortunes for season 2018?

Cause I tell ya Carlton played their best side and looked shattered when we beat them again.

Melbourne Bitchmons are the new tryhards

Last edited:
Zero intensity, minimal physical contact....it’s certainly his game. I bet Angus Monfries is looking on wistfully.

Interesting connection there. Did the mutated one play tonight? It seems like it would suit him.
Heh Monfries...add in Crameri and Stanton. Oh theres a trend there.

Mutated one? heh

Hrovat, Anderson, Hartung and Morgan. Some real low % list cloggers. That's the reward for middle of the table finishes. Glad we're going to rebuild properly this time and the AFL won't **** it up by introducing West West Perth and Launceston...

Hartung was ok, just needs 21 team mates so his complete lack of aggression and attack on the footy isn’t so obvious.

Anderson and Morgan are list cloggers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back