Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North supporters literally took to the streets in 2007 to ensure that we remained in Melbourne at our spiritual home. We'll always have that over * and they resent this fact.

Ron's other comments, while great for the LOLZ, were unnecessary. I wouldn't be surprised to see a retraction in the coming days as a result of * getting their lawyers onto him.
Rons always been a firebrand and i agree that while they were not the best comments but theres always room for the odd follower to be poking the bear, but reality is you need a balance of reserved people to keep the ship on course. the odd attackdogs have their place but you need a balanced team, little doubt that Rons drug money comments have well and truly been shadowed by the composed commentary of Sonja and co. having said that i enjoyed reading them but in the scheme of things proplly as valad as his "A cafe should be our number one priority." at present time.

Great article but I am still struggling with Damien Barrett saying nice things about us. That is going to take awhile to get used to.

Great article but I am still struggling with Damien Barrett saying nice things about us. That is going to take awhile to get used to.
I thinks it's probably a result of the club adopting the old "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" approach with Barretts.

Generally I avoid reading his tripe
This was an exception

the only quibble with this article, and it's down to Barrett, not Sonya (who isn't quoted with the conceit he attributes to her), is that 'keep north south' is labelled as 'her' campaign. My memory of it is that there were a few more of us involved - like the entire North Melbourne supporter base.

This is going to have a massive flow on effect.

Got a couple of mates who are North supporters who lost interest in the game. Spoke to them this morning and now super keen and we all going to the VFL and AFL games. They're both getting memberships for next year.
Having hope is an amazing thing. We have that now.

Sonja has played him about as beautifully as she did the quest for Clarkson.

Tone has shifted and it’s bygones.

She is a seriously impressive operator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North supporters literally took to the streets in 2007 to ensure that we remained in Melbourne at our spiritual home. We'll always have that over * and they resent this fact.

Ron's other comments, while great for the LOLZ, were unnecessary. I wouldn't be surprised to see a retraction in the coming days as a result of * getting their lawyers onto him.
Can't see any real legal recourse for *. It's RJ's opinion.

Ron Joseph's comments about * leaving Windy Hill are so accurate. I couldn't imagine our club being based outside of Arden Street, the place has to much personality and history to be replicated at some sterile facility.
Every time i hear the media say, down at Tullamarine i giggle a little. The great Essendone being kicked out from Windy Hill to of all places Tullamarine. And how much money have they poured into that soulless place.

This is going to have a massive flow on effect.

Got a couple of mates who are North supporters who lost interest in the game. Spoke to them this morning and now super keen and we all going to the VFL and AFL games. They're both getting memberships for next year.

I am your mates! im back!!

majestic the rock GIF

Smells like a new day, still feels so good!

We’ve been at Fitzroy level performances when Covid has forced a massive rationalisation of the industry and Tassie itching to come in.

Remember; after the nukes fall the last things standing will be the cockroaches and the North Melbourne football club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back