Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

******* TIME STAMPS!!!! Dont post a 1 hr ******* pod cast and say “listen to Mako’s opinion” * me dead. Half of that pod cast is complete dribble .. especially when they have the two ladies on, ******* s**t as listen with absolutely zero understanding of Aussie Rules
Just scroll past if ya want. The clarko stuff was early on.

Or don't drunkpost

😂 just scroll past like its a ******* news article
Mate I just knocked off from a 14 hour day and shared a thing that I thought was an interesting listen.

If it's tldr just *en scroll past.

Don't give me s**t about posting a link to a pod in a forum for people who care about the club cos I didn't *en put a time stamp walking to the train home

Im voting yes to a voice. We as a community, us all just need to get along. My family migrated here in the 70’s fleeing war (my mother did, father did later) in all seriousness. We respect, try out best to understand and comprehend. But * me, at what point is it where us foreigners need to feel less guilt of being here and seeking asylum?
My ancestors on my great great grandfather's side were kicked here on the second fleet from Scotland for stealing bread.

My mother's grandfather was kicked here after the Boer War from South Africa.

My ex wife's parents emigrated from Holland after hiding from the Nazis in WW2

Her father's brother, my children's great uncle was executed by a Nazi firing squad in 1943 in a village Nijmegen , along with 23 other villagers

I'm, voting no.

Im voting yes to a voice. We as a community, us all just need to get along. My family migrated here in the 70’s fleeing war (my mother did, father did later) in all seriousness. We respect, try out best to understand and comprehend. But * me, at what point is it where us foreigners need to feel less guilt of being here and seeking asylum?

My ancestors on my great great grandfather's side were kicked here on the second fleet from Scotland for stealing bread.

Her father's brother, my children's great uncle was executed by a Nazi firing squad in 1943 in a village Nijmegen , along with 23 other villagers

I'm, voting no.
Wow this thread went South suddenly, i thought it was discussion about racist hawks? Or possibly why our coach got embroiled in the imbroglio? Someone just fine the hawthorn football club already, burn an effigy of Jeff Kennett, get Clarko back coaching North and we can all move on with our lives 🙄

Mate I just knocked off from a 14 hour day and shared a thing that I thought was an interesting listen.

Don't give me s**t about posting a link to a pod in a forum for people who care about the club cos I didn't *en put a time stamp walking to the train home
Thanks for posting mate.

I already listen to this podcast, but I do appreciate you spreading the word of something you’ve found interesting with fellow north fans in a forum that would be non existent without like minded supporters such as yourself.

Can only assume DuckYeah is going through some s**t right now, because their posts are only becoming more & more divisive & aggressive of late & I also found the time stamp s**t a bit of an overreaction.

Shove the whinging about time stamps.
Shove 14 hour work days too.

I’ll buy you a beer one day when we cross paths Tectonic.
Go Roos.

Appreciate it Teccaz. Duck is a good bloke too bro so let's just all have a pint and let it blow over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm, voting no.
Why?

Sorry, was having a bad day.

Welcome back mate

Thanks mate. I've negotiated a deal with old Chiefypants where I'm confined to the North board.

That way Green voting Hawthorn mods who are committed to blak sovereignty over every part of this land except the apartment in East Brunswick that Mum and Dad bought them don't have to deal with my posts

It's amazing how often we hear this about our first fleet relatives. Bread theft must have been at epidemic levels in 18th century UK.

Have a read of Robert Hughes ‘the Fatal Shore.’ A classic at demystifying this idea that the Convicts sat upright in seats for the journey out here.

1.5 metre high decks, dark, all thrown together and the door bolted shut until the next morning in rough seas. The crimes and ages they were sent for unbelievable in this day.

The British criminal system was brutal

The wailing and gnashing and teeth by Hawthorn types and others about getting done for the governance of the report is hialrious.

Say when we were deciding if Tarryn had a future at North we thought we'd do a culturally sensitive report/investigation (which we likely did to some degree).

So we hire a bloke who later gets charged with fraud to do in the investigation.

During his investigation he talks to people who Tarryn hangs it with etc. In the course of which he hears unsubstantiated allegations that Hawthorn players like say Jai Newcombe and Tyler Brockman had taken girls home, given them drugs and then attacked them.

And randomly a Brisbane player too, Cam Rayner let's say.

But not Tarryn! Mysteriously he's not in it at all lol.

So we get this report that names these people, don't bother putting the allegations to those named, or tell their clubs, but s**t ourselves and just handball it to the AFL and say your problem now!

There's a page and a flowchart in some AFL document that says this is how you do it after all. But we didn't bother getting the report legally privileged and it gets leaked.

Then bang, all of a sudden these unnamed people are talking to a credulous moron ABC journalist who publishes all these allegations after only a cursory attempt to get comment from those named.

Jai Newcombe ends up on stress leave from all these, seriously damaging Hawthorn's seasons and rebuild.

Do you reckon those and the other clubs would be angry at us for what we did?

I reckon they just might hey.

My relatives used to bake bread in the old country. They had their livelihoods taken by these bread thieves and came to Australia to seek vengeance.
maxresdefault.jpg

It's amazing how often we hear this about our first fleet relatives. Bread theft must have been at epidemic levels in 18th century UK.
1837 ish, from Prussia to Adelaide - not much of an improvement - lets head to the Borossa. Georgie Pfeiffer :cool:

Hey, is Josh Gibson still doing a part-time role at North? Haven't heard much about him since it was announced in December. Admittedly I haven't looked at other threads or discussion boards about him so apols in advance if this is a dumb question.

Hey, is Josh Gibson still doing a part-time role at North? Haven't heard much about him since it was announced in December. Admittedly I haven't looked at other threads or discussion boards about him so apols in advance if this is a dumb question.

He did lots of work pre-season. Assume he still is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back