• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems independents are lining up to take on the Mad Monk at the upcoming election

The latest is Layne Beachley who will stand as an Independent
He's an objectively bad person who's legacy will be one of damage rather than good for the country. The people of Warringah can pretend to have some sort of a Damascene conversion, but they kept returning this f*** head for years. They're complicit, nothing we know about Abbott today hasn't been a matter of public record for a long time.

He's an objectively bad person who's legacy will be one of damage rather than good for the country. The people of Warringah can pretend to have some sort of a Damascene conversion, but they kept returning this f*** head for years. They're complicit, nothing we know about Abbott today hasn't been a matter of public record for a long time.
Totally agree
You would be hard pressed to find anything good to say about his time in Politics stretching back to his University days.
How this individual was ever made PM is Trump level insanity, let alone how he has survived destroying things for so long,unchecked ,a truly disgusting human

Totally agree
You would be hard pressed to find anything good to say about his time in Politics stretching back to his University days.
How this individual was ever made PM is Trump level insanity, let alone how he has survived destroying things for so long,unchecked ,a truly disgusting human

Yep I have a little chuckle when people say "could we elect a trump here?"

Totally agree
onion%2Bmuncher%2Bsplash.jpg

Betcha Malware took interested note of that bit about a megaphone.

Indigenous affairs is one of the few areas where I suspect Abbott's heart is at least coming from the right place, even though he does seem to be rather too much of a fan of top down solutions rather than organic, bottom up ones.

Indigenous affairs is one of the few areas where I suspect Abbott's heart is at least coming from the right place, even though he does seem to be rather too much of a fan of top down solutions rather than organic, bottom up ones.
Problem is his response is Rhodesian.

Problem is his response is Rhodesian.
Yup, it's top down to the core. I get the sense the situation is something that does genuinely bother him, but there is a punitive smell about some of his solutions and I don't think that's what is going to work here.

Dirty Tony is very quiet on his mates recent conviction for kiddie fiddling?

Maybe his other good mate on the Radio will ask him about it?

Or maybe they will just keep trying to make out like refugees are the ones we should be scared of....not the clergy.

Last edited:
Dirty Tony is very quiet on his mates recent conviction for kiddie fiddling?

Maybe his other good mate on the Radio will ask him about it?

Or maybe they will just keep trying to make out like refugees are the ones we should be scared of....not the clergy.
I'd say that the suppression order might be enough to make anyone not speak about it ...

Back