Politics Alt right storm usa capital

Remove this Banner Ad

yes leftist/communist infiltration into colleges and universities IS a real danger, this is where they SHAPE minds.

those woke students grow up and become something. This is why there is huge investment to infiltrate theses places.
oh you didn’t know that did you?

do you know how much corruption exists in politics?

once you get some life experience come back for a chat.

otherwise don’t waste your time.

Yes the flower children of the late sixties grew up to be raging lefties....except they didn’t, they are trump supporters

But what do you mean by that?

In theory, what could/should the incoming Biden administration do to persuade the rusted-on Trumpists that the election wasn't stolen?

How do you unify with that?

You've got a percentage of the country who have been misled to the point they reject the routine, legal operations of liberal democracy. The Biden administration has to meet these people in the middle? No, I don't think so.

There's no good reason to compromise on the truth like Biden's election win, but I don't think you lose anything by being consistent in response to threats and riots. With more consistency they wouldn't have breached the Capitol.

There's no good reason to compromise on the truth like Biden's election win, but I don't think you lose anything by being consistent in response to threats and riots. With more consistency they wouldn't have breached the Capitol.
What's the inconsistency?

Did Biden endorse the looting that spilled out from the BLM protests? Who endorsed looting?

This is a bullshit false equivalence designed to minimise the qrotesque spectacle of a sitting president sending a mob to storm the Capitol, specifically to prevent his election loss being certified. What did Biden do that's equivalent to that?

You're not dumb, but what are you talking about? Think about the equivalence you're asserting. It's not sensible.

Biden is a conservative/centrist/establishment Democrat. Is anyone really claiming that he's some kind of critical race theory cheerleader who regarded looting as legitimate?

Last edited:
There seems to be this desperation amongst Australian politicians on the right that their good work is being undone by the social media clamps applied after the failed MAGA coup. No more hittin’ Insta to radicalise the boomerwaffen for their sweet, sweet votes:

In summary, over the last few years there’s developed extensive collaboration between the most reactionary/illiberal Liberal MPs and activists on the one hand and selected groups and individuals on the far-right outside of the party on the other. This mutually-supportive network finds a safe space on Facebook, YouTube and to a lesser extent Twitter, one supplemented by a more outré presence on sites like Gab (AKA Twitter-for-Nazis: Gab being most notorious for helping spawn Robert Bowers, the Tree Of Life mass murderer) and other, smaller platforms. This coalition of forces also manifests on NewsCorpse by way of Sky News, and the milieu — especially in its ostensibly ‘conservative Christian’ dimension — forms a critical base for branch-stacking by the reactionary wing of the Liberals. As such, the successful takeover of the American Republicans by Trump serves as a model for similar manouevres within the ruling Australian Coalition. This fact may explain the tortured defence leading members of the government have launched in response to the attempted putsch. But, moreover, it renders intelligible ‘conservative’ anger over the ways in which the failed coup has, if only temporarily, jeopardised the capacity of the reactionary right to utilise corporate/social media to air grievances about Cancel Culture, Cultural Marxism and Freeze Peach — and thereby to cultivate both an audience and a solid electoral bloc.

What's the inconsistency?

Did Biden endorse the looting that spilled out from the BLM protests? Who endorsed looting?
Thats a high bar. Nobody running for president is going to openly endorse looting. Even Trump wouldn't explicitly call for a riot.

Thats a high bar. Nobody running for president is going to openly endorse looting. Even Trump wouldn't explicitly call for a riot.
So what's the inconsistency?

I don't understand the argument.

Trump incited insurrection and told a mob to march on the Capitol while his election defeat was being certified. But on the other hand..... what?

What is the both sides/inconsistency critique here?

So what's the inconsistency?

I don't understand the argument.

Trump incited insurrection and told a mob to march on the Capitol while his election defeat was being certified. But on the other hand..... what?

What is the both sides/inconsistency critique here?
The inconsistency is in how half the country overlooks or even at times supports violent groups or actions from protest groups like antifa or blm.

The inconsistency is in how half the country overlooks or even at times supports violent groups or actions from protest groups like antifa or blm.
Or how those groups are made out to be more violent than they actually are. Right wing media highlights anything negative and ignores the vast number of peaceful marches.

This is where you come in.

Are we talking about people in government?

Or just "the country"?

What is the inconsistency as far as Biden is concerned?

That aside, do you honestly see no difference between the grievances of the BLM protesters and the MAGA folks seeking to overturn the results of an election?

You don't have to agree lock-step with BLM to see the difference. I certainly don't. I think the racial justice movement in the US has gone out over their skis. And looting is criminal and should be prosecuted. But they didn't march on the Capitol seeking to prevent the peaceful transfer of power when their guy lost an election. That is indefensible.

If you think liberal democracy is worth defending/preserving, there's no equivalence there.

Last edited:
Or how those groups are made out to be more violent than they actually are. Right wing media highlights anything negative and ignores the vast number of peaceful marches.

This is where you come in.

No it's not.

Right wing media does demonise them, but left wing media provides its own distortions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we talking about people in government?

Or just "the country"?

What is the inconsistency as far as Biden is concerned?

That aside, do you honestly see no difference between the grievances of the BLM protesters and the MAGA folks seeking to overturn the results of an election?

You don't have to agree lock-step with BLM to see the difference. I certainly don't. I think the racial justice movement in the US has gone out over their skis. And looting is criminal and should be prosecuted. But they didn't march on the Capitol seeking to prevent the peaceful transfer of power when their guy lost an election. That is indefensible.

If you think liberal democracy is worth defending/preserving, there's no equivalence there.
Biden seems to dodge the question by saying that Antifa isn't an organisation.

I'm not arguing an equivalence.

Biden seems to dodge the question by saying that Antifa isn't an organisation.

I'm not arguing an equivalence.
So what are you arguing?

The events of January 6 were indefensible. The sitting president incited a mob to march on the Capitol and delay the certification of his election loss. Based on a lie about the election. That is indefensible if you believe in liberal democracy. Do you disagree with any of that?

Don't get drawn into this bullshit. Don't minimise this by way of a bogus analogy that says "but what about the left?"

Right wing media does demonise them, but left wing media provides its own distortions.
What is "left-wing media"? Everything that isn't explicitly conservative/RW populism?

Last edited:
Don't get drawn into this bullshit. Don't minimise this by way of a bogus analogy that says "but what about the left?"

I don't mean to deflect from the Capitol mobs or their significance. My view is that addressing violence on the left would see less violence on both sides.

I don't mean to deflect from the Capitol mobs or their significance. My view is that addressing violence on the left would see less violence on both sides.
Look at this statement. It is a deflection.

Is this self-parody?

Biden condemned looting. The Pizzagate Uprising still happened. So what are you suggesting?

Last edited:
oh please look this up. she held back payment to put trump offside while the people who needed the payment suffered.
What a woman, she even got her hair done at a salon during a lockdown which she so vigilantly enforced. Go PILLocy.
Hey, you are claiming this happened so you provide the evidence.
She got her hair done at a salon during lockdown did she? Ocasio Cortez did? :think:

There is a fairly good chance that fella John Sullivan is an FBI or Corporate plant/spy/infiltrator/provocateur. At least in terms of his so called antifa/BLM roles.

What's the evidence pointing to him being an FBi plant??

Having John Sullivan at the capitol, or having just one antifa/BLM supporter , is now evidence for all Trump supporters that the entire show was organized and ran by ANTIFA and the BLM movement.
They have already forgotten that they originally accused shaman man of being antifa...

What's the evidence pointing to him being an FBi plant??

Having John Sullivan at the capitol, or having just one antifa/BLM supporter , is now evidence for all Trump supporters that the entire show was organized and ran by ANTIFA and the BLM movement.
They have already forgotten that they originally accused shaman man of being antifa...
About six months of BLM people whinging about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back