Politics Alt right storm usa capital

Remove this Banner Ad

Not just the Alt right.

FBI Arrests Antifa Leader John Sullivan After Storming US Capitol

Aaron Mostofsky, who was taken into custody in Brooklyn on Tuesday, faces four federal charges, including theft of government property.
Mr. Mostofsky, 34, is the son of Kings County Supreme Court Judge Steven Mostofsky, who also goes by Shlomo. He and his father are registered Democrats, according to New York State election records.

Seems both sides are convinced they are in a war.
Speaking of the cabal...

2021A230-44B1-4D93-A52E-5C2DBDE5BBAB.jpeg

Interesting allegations.
Could be a grifter or something else, but seemingly disowned by leftist groups several months back
Yeah he could just be a jerk.

But he has an FBI affidavit now and it actually points to his prok[voking and encouraging people to breach the Capitol, break stuff and at one point it alleges he says wtte of "Let me in I have a knife." His brother organised a right wing pro Trump group that works with the proud boys and I've been told his dad is a dodgy military character who left the military with a cloud over his head but ended up working for a contractor associated with the Pentagon.

That does raise some potential flags about him, but not as many as the actual claims about his behaviour listed in that twitter thread.

yes leftist/communist infiltration into colleges and universities IS a real danger, this is where they SHAPE minds.

those woke students grow up and become something. This is why there is huge investment to infiltrate theses places.
oh you didn’t know that did you?

do you know how much corruption exists in politics?

once you get some life experience come back for a chat.

otherwise don’t waste your time.
That is a pathetic response to that post. Respond to the points made.

My posts aren't just about the violence, the larger point was using this as an opportunity to show bipartisanship and reunite the country.
The only way to reunite is for republicans to impeach trump and tell the people the truth. I.e. that they lied about election fraud cos they wanted to support trump. That is the only way the country can become united. The maga crowd arent going to unite with democrats if they still believe the lies.

The only way to reunite is for republicans to impeach trump and tell the people the truth. I.e. that they lied about election fraud cos they wanted to support trump. That is the only way the country can become united. The maga crowd arent going to unite with democrats if they still believe the lies.
I think Biden needs to restore the rule of law before he can unite the country around it.

And that doesn't mean punishing rioters (on either side) it means going after people with power for a change.

You’re doing a “whataboutBLM”, as per the YouTuberati’s wishes.

That normally involves an attempt to minimise the main subject through deflection, rather than suggesting a way forward.
If anything this suggestion would avoid future whatabouttery.

That normally involves an attempt to minimise the main subject through deflection, rather than suggesting a way forward.
If anything this suggestion would avoid future whatabouttery.
Racist American police stopping killing black men with impunity would be a good way forward don't you think.

I was warned, BiG footy is cesspool of leftist thinking. Really not worth posting anything about politics here.
bask in the sunlight of your egos. Enjoy it all, that’s what Democrats thinking is all about. Anything that doesn’t fit your narrative, either threaten it, insult it, ban it, censor it. Nothing changes.
time to move on.
Here's another bloody one, comes on here making unsubstantiated claims to support broad, ill defined arguments, gets asked to be more specific and to actually back up said arguments, has a big cry and accuses everyone of bias. I don't think you can even call these types 'right wing', as that would indicate that they actually have a position based on even a skerrick of logical, reasoned thinking

Here's another bloody one, comes on here making unsubstantiated claims to support broad, ill defined arguments, gets asked to be more specific and to actually back up said arguments, has a big cry and accuses everyone of bias. I don't think you can even call these types 'right wing', as that would indicate that they actually have a position based on even a skerrick of logical, reasoned thinking

For them its basically "My idol got beaten, I don't like it so I'm going to say stuff"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For them its basically "My idol got beaten, I don't like it so I'm going to say stuff"
If you insult anything about my idol, I will insult you personally in any unrelated fashion I can think of.

Read a little bit about the Qanon conspiracies. This s**t is amazing.

Mr Trump, the ancient starlight being, is part of a Galactic Council, and invented healing pods using alien technology he obtained while travelling through time.

He supposedly used his uncle’s machine developed from Nikola Tesla’s papers seized in 1943.

Biden some way involved in JFK assassination, as well as being a reptilian.

There's going to be a lot of minds that snap when Galactic forces don't issue mass arrests of Tom Hanks and other figureheads on the 20th.

Yeah he could just be a jerk.

But he has an FBI affidavit now and it actually points to his prok[voking and encouraging people to breach the Capitol, break stuff and at one point it alleges he says wtte of "Let me in I have a knife." His brother organised a right wing pro Trump group that works with the proud boys and I've been told his dad is a dodgy military character who left the military with a cloud over his head but ended up working for a contractor associated with the Pentagon.

That does raise some potential flags about him, but not as many as the actual claims about his behaviour listed in that twitter thread.

Right or Left of politics, if he entered the capitol building with the other protestors he should be treated as such

I think Biden needs to restore the rule of law before he can unite the country around it.

And that doesn't mean punishing rioters (on either side) it means going after people with power for a change.
Establishing rule of law would mean punishing violent rioters.

but i agree that would do nothing to unite. The most important thing is to fix the disinformation flow. Republicans and trump could easily help with that if they just told the gop base the truth. If that doesnt happen its going to be a lot longer process and requires regulation of information on the internet with broad reach in the same way traditional forms of media with broad reach are regulated.

Crankyhawk make of this what you will...

Semantic argument with a narrow definition of facism. Trump wants to be a dictator to enrich himself. he may not want war. Most dictators dont. They just want to be left alone in their kingdoms to rule. Who cares if you label all dictatorships facist or not. They are still terrible. At least hitler and mussolini believed in some higher power than themselves. Well they pretended to. Trump just believes in his own power. His elevation is the ultimate the goal. Trump fans brought trump flags. Not flags about some warped value system.

And his approach to enterprise is far from freedom for all. he very much believes in championing certain industries (mostly dying or uncompetitive industries) and giving advantages to businesses that are loyal and intervening to attack those that arent. As a dictator he would not even remotely be promoting free market enterprise.

Semantic argument with a narrow definition of facism.
The argument is about whether the word "fascist" applies to Trump. Of course it's a semantic argument. The argument is fundamentally about the meaning of the word and whether it describes the current president.

To say it's "semantic" as though that's disqualifying is absurd.

Why don't you outline your preferred definition of fascism?

Trump wants to be a dictator to enrich himself. he may not want war. Most dictators dont. They just want to be left alone in their kingdoms to rule. Who cares if you label all dictatorships facist or not. They are still terrible. At least hitler and mussolini believed in some higher power than themselves. Well they pretended to. Trump just believes in his own power. His elevation is the ultimate the goal. Trump fans brought trump flags. Not flags about some warped value system.

And his approach to enterprise is far from freedom for all. he very much believes in championing certain industries (mostly dying or uncompetitive industries) and giving advantages to businesses that are loyal and intervening to attack those that arent. As a dictator he would not even remotely be promoting free market enterprise.
Nowhere in here do you make the case that Trump is a fascist. You don't even bother to explain what you mean by that word.

Last edited:
Crankyhawk make of this what you will...

I would disagree with some of the arguments made. I see trump is willing to get his supporters to act in that sacrificial way in order to further the greater goal - which is to wage a war against “the liberals/ libtards” who have made US society “soft” (in the view of the trump supporter)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back