Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

Redzel drawn to find the fence first expect a different horse from last two starts. Whether that is good enough to beat Trapeze Artist remains to be seen.

What do you have in the race?

I think Chapada looks a very good chance at the moment, without fully studying the field.

Global Exchange looks completely forgotten to me - is in superb form and to me looks no worse than Lavendi who won this last year. At close to EW odds he will do me.

Redzel drawn to find the fence first expect a different horse from last two starts. Whether that is good enough to beat Trapeze Artist remains to be seen.

yeah nah - GONE AT THE GAME

On another note - Ozzie B from Barrier 4 has all the hallmarks of a pre-Winx slaughter from Hugh.

Not saying he wins but there will be significant reversal from BOM beating him home and Pierata beating him by 6 lengths.

I think most would expect that though given last start was close to his worse career run. At current prices he is priced closed to his best which he looks nowhere near.

Looking at the Derby market, it seems to me the Rosehill Guineas form is being overrated. That race was run on a heavy 8. Arrogant’s been placed 1 of 5 on good tracks. If the current forecast holds, the track manager expects Soft 5 possibly Good 4.

Whole different ball game on Saturday, especially with the runners coming from Melbourne and Frankely Awesome.

Looking at the Derby market, it seems to me the Rosehill Guineas form is being overrated. That race was run on a heavy 8. Arrogant’s been placed 1 of 5 on good tracks. If the current forecast holds, the track manager expects Soft 5 possibly Good 4.

Whole different ball game on Saturday, especially with the runners coming from Melbourne and Frankely Awesome.

Randwick can barely maintain a Good 4 in high summer - if they put it up Good 4 on race morning they will be completely taking the piss.

#nochance #swampwick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trainer of Hay List or as i would like to remember him, the trainer of Mustard and many other good horses to me, John McNair has passed away. **** Cancer
A funny story about John was that he didn't want to run Hay List in the 2012 Newmarket since he was carrying 58.5 kilos
The owners said * it, accepted for the race, and he ended up nailing Buffering on the line

A funny story about John was that he didn't want to run Hay List in the 2012 Newmarket since he was carrying 58.5 kilos
The owners said **** it, accepted for the race, and he ended up nailing Buffering on the line
That was such a beast win.

The 2011 TJ probably the best race I’ve seen. Lost no admirers that day Hay List.

The fields look so even at Caulfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back