April - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Cuzz but cant resist.... you seem to be a bit of a nob... Who claims wins after the event??? Where's that shotgun...

Did anyone watch Pelicano win the 5th today at Oakbank? I missed it, but wanted to find out how he ran.

I had him blackbooked from his first prep when I saw him flash home with a very impressive turn of foot. Raced in a similar way in his last start win.

Two that I've put a litte on today is Snugasabuginarug in r6 at Grafton. Ran on well in a higher grade last start and I think grabbed 3rd. Will be fitter here and the race isnt filled with talent. And race 7 I'm on Epic Voyage - has hit form recently, will get back but will run on very strongly. Can quite easily gobble them all up if given the right run - won on same track 2 starts ago. Will be in double figures.

Did anyone watch Pelicano win the 5th today at Oakbank? I missed it, but wanted to find out how he ran.

I had him blackbooked from his first prep when I saw him flash home with a very impressive turn of foot. Raced in a similar way in his last start win.
Jumped well, immediately took a spot just behind the leader. One that was 3 wide went around him to lead, so he sat one-out/one-back majority of the way. Started his run at about 600 mark, went up 3 wide on the turn, hit the lead at the top of the straight and didn't look in doubt from there, won by 3 1/2.

Hard to say though, when they run up the hill all you see is parked cars, tents and carnival rides for half the race. :p

Rideclutch, you are a legend. Great to hear they got him into a better position this time.

Sounds to me like he'll run the mile and a half quite easily. Definitely one to keep an eye on as he comes through the grades.

Balaklava Veterans day!

R1 FLYING SKIPPER
R2 KOOP CREEK
R3 ESTEBANA
R4 FIVE IRON
R5 KINGS SPEECH - lightly raced, down in grade, won at the distance
R6 WINGS ON HER FEET - best horse in the race, just depends on how she runs, has won at the track twice
R7 SEA CORAL - flies fresh, won a couple at Morphettville last campaign, gate should give her a good run
R8 DICTATORIAL - one of my old favs resuming! Interesting to see first up last time it finished just behind a very talented horse. Will win if it gets clear galloping room

1,3,5,10 / 2,3,6,9 / 1,3,7,10 / 2,8

Balaklava Veterans day!

R1 FLYING SKIPPER
R2 KOOP CREEK
R3 ESTEBANA
R4 FIVE IRON
R5 KINGS SPEECH - lightly raced, down in grade, won at the distance
R6 WINGS ON HER FEET - best horse in the race, just depends on how she runs, has won at the track twice
R7 SEA CORAL - flies fresh, won a couple at Morphettville last campaign, gate should give her a good run
R8 DICTATORIAL - one of my old favs resuming! Interesting to see first up last time it finished just behind a very talented horse. Will win if it gets clear galloping room

1,3,5,10 / 2,3,6,9 / 1,3,7,10 / 2,8

I'm going to tail you today Drakes so I hope you have a ripper day mate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took a while for him to get going but once he did he done it easy, nice one Jezah :thumbsu:
Yep he tends to do that!

Wide Ascot quaddie for some entertainment after a long day:

Ascot

R5 2, 3, 4, 8
R6 1, 2, 7, 10, 11, 12
R7 3, 4, 5, 7
R8 3, 4, 5, 9

@ 10%

Yep he tends to do that!

Wide Ascot quaddie for some entertainment after a long day:

Ascot

R5 2, 3, 4, 8
R6 1, 2, 7, 10, 11, 12
R7 3, 4, 5, 7
R8 3, 4, 5, 9

@ 10%

Following your quaddie but adding #9 SHARIO TORIO to the first leg and #2 PURE HEAVEN in the 3rd leg.

2,3,4,8,9/1,2,7,10,11,12/2,3,4,5,7/3,4,5,9 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back