April - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When do can you bet on future markets for the Cox Plate? Would like to know what the opening odds on Atlantic Jewel are. You would assume at this early stage that it would be on its radar?

That thought has crossed my mind already today mate, and the last few times she has run!

Freak of nature 1200-2000, breeding perfection

IAS/Sports and betfair both have a Cox Plate all in market. AJ is $3.80 on IAS/Sports, and $4.20 pre-commission on Betfair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They pay out 4-Field-Field-Field which paid 3.40.

So Drake gets the dividend multiplied by remaining combinations multiplied by the percentage of his quaddie.

So if drake had it for 100% ($54) he would get.

3.40 x 3 x 2 x 3 x 1 (100%) = $61.20.

It's criminal really, they don't refund because if they do, they don't get their 20% take of the pool.

I would be more annoyed if they refunded. If i was half way through the quaddie with a $30 and $18 winner and it got called off i would be filthy about it

Bad luck with the quaddie Drakes but other than that mate very nice so far.
I am not following and not really having a bet today but just watching the races and you are killing it mate.:thumbsu:

Taken the day off and away this weekend so might as well have another crack at Adelaide..

r1 SAIN ACADEMY
r2 MRS WOLFE
r3 SECRETMENSBUSINESS
r4 THE PEARLY GATES
r5 LE ROI
r6 HAVEYAWAY *blackbooked after what I recall was about a 5 length win in the city on a Saturday a few months ago - hasn't set the world on fire since then but this is a big drop in grade
r7 BELECONI
r8 SHANPANICHI

Quad - 1,2,4,7 / 4,5,9 / 1,2,8 / 4,5,12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back