Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice card today at Murray Bridge and as you'd expect the midweek SA Meeting is that bit stronger with the bigger races programmed on the Saturdays.

Race 1 - Best of the day comes up straight away in Exalted Ambition. I think he's a stayer with a future. Ran a top race in the Hill Smith last Spring before going onto contest the Geelong Classic where he led from the wide gate at a decent speed before carving up behind Long Jack. I think he can take off mid race and will be strong enough to sustain the effort.

Race 4 - Daniyah debuts for Mcevoys. Followed Mileva through in a recent trial. The stable has an impeccable record on this track and I feel they've brought her here today to perform on this magnificent surface before looking to bigger things at the upcoming carnival.

Race 6 - Matas finds a suitable race here. It's a horse I've followed for a few runs and the further the better. Backing up from Saturday, back to this class she should be winning.
Exalted looked like would cruise right on by

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colette - best bet
Mustajeer
Addeybb
Nettoyer
Field

Will watch the first few races to see if it's playing fair, then calling the Armagard truck, since all these will be winning. Wont be any cash out dramas for me as I'll have picked the first 3 legs in 1.

Colette - best bet
Mustajeer
Addeybb
Nettoyer
Field

Will watch the first few races to see if it's playing fair, then calling the Armagard truck, since all these will be winning. Wont be any cash out dramas for me as I'll have picked the first 3 legs in 1.
Addeyb over Danon Premium? 😧😧😉

51B8B873-6878-40A4-95B9-234518ED6FFC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back