Opinion Are Richmond hitting the slope?

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo played in more finals games than the dogs have flags in their history.

This is a fun game :)
So you're comparing games to years? That's your coping mechanism? Want to know how many finals Murphy played too?
How embarrassing, I thought that kind of desperation would've faded after 2017.

Richo had an absolute trash career, which is hilarious.

So you're comparing games to years? That's your coping mechanism? Want to know how many finals Murphy played too?

Honestly mate you bought the ridiculous hyperbole into it, Richo sits 12th all time for goals kicked despite playing in one of the worst teams of all time, stayed loyal to the tigers when he could have easily chased success elsewhere.

You just sound like a bit of a dickhead now.

You know what’s embarrassing? A keyboard warrior who is most probably a failure in life talking about a hall of famer having a trash career, truly embarrassing.

Dumb theory - but does the shorten quarters hurt Tigers?

Can't be bothered researching but when I have watched Richmond have noticed they.do apply acid late

Yes that is hurting us the most imo, we have relied on superior fitness absorbing the attacks and then turning it up when the opposition gets tired.

Shorter quarters they aren't getting tired as early and giving up costly head starts as we have means when we can press in the last it was too late.

We are hopefully still fit so we need to either start the manic pressure earlier and wear them down or just not give up 5 goal headstarts.

Unfortunately with the short season we don't have that long to play around.

Honestly mate you bought the ridiculous hyperbole into it, Richo sits 12th all time for goals kicked despite playing in one of the worst teams of all time, stayed loyal to the tigers when he could have easily chased success elsewhere.
How many finals did he play?
Haha, garbage career.

You just sound like a bit of a dickhead now.
Aww, boo hoo. So you think you can troll Bob Murphy but can't take it when I correctly point out your "champion" player only played 3 finals in his career?
What a pathetic little baby lol.

You know what’s embarrassing? A keyboard warrior who is most probably a failure in life talking about a hall of famer having a trash career, truly embarrassing.
He played what, 3 finals?
Garbage career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont think theres a mid season bye this year so NO,no snow trips coming up...BUT i did notice Houli pulled out an old party trick of his
by not going hard when it was his turn on the members wing there in the 1st QTR,i hadnt seen that from him since the H&A of 2017

Are you sure?
Are they really that good without Dustin Martin?

When you take a player as explosive and damaging as he is out of that team, it feels like a lot of the scare factor drains away. Martin is 29 this year too; his explosive playing style might be harder to keep up with age.
We were almost as bad as we were against Collingwood last week even with Dusty playing. In fact, we kicked more this week. Dusty's a really good player, but but a team does not win multiple Premierships and a minor Premiership because of only 1 person. It does not work like that. The fact is that multiple players are out of form in our side at the moment. Dusty himself was out of form too. Give it time for us to warm up and I think we'll end up looking much better than the last 2 weeks.

Dumb theory - but does the shorten quarters hurt Tigers?

Can't be bothered researching but when I have watched Richmond have noticed they.do apply acid late
A bit of that and a bit of the compromised training are I think the biggest issues for us. It’s the same rules for everyone so I can’t complain in any way, but when you watch the team over the last 3 years, our biggest strength is the understanding the players have between each other, knowing where they will be. That ‘connection’ that is always brought up takes time to build and to maintain, but with limited full group training it’s difficult. Everyone is affected to a degree by that, but teams with other strengths will be less affected. It’s going to be interesting and fun to see how the club deals with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back