Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm old fashioned but if I win 4 AFL flags at a club I'm satisfied to be a one club player unless they tell me I'm leaving.
Yeah don't disagree. But that is very old school these days. Thats still local footy sentiment for me.

Any different to Hodge or Lewis moving on? I'm sure they will all enjoy 4 premiership reunions in every decade of their life

On a personal note, covid ruined my 10 year premiership reunion last year and the club didn't make up for it this year

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah don't disagree. But that is very old school these days. Thats still local footy sentiment for me.

Any different to Hodge or Lewis moving on? I'm sure they will all enjoy 4 premiership reunions in every decade of their life

On a personal note, covid ruined my 10 year premiership reunion last year and the club didn't make up for it this year

We won 6 flags in 7 years and our 30 year reunion last year didn't happen. This year's was postponed a month ago, with blokes coming from all over. Hoping that it happens in the coming weeks.

We won 6 flags in 7 years and our 30 year reunion last year didn't happen. This year's was postponed a month ago, with blokes coming from all over. Hoping that it happens in the coming weeks.
jeepers, fair run of flags

Got a past players day in a few weeks, that will have to suffice

Two points.

1) Jason Bennett- excellent caller. Makes others better and even J.B. isn't as grating when paired with him.
2) Unless there is an amazing covid outbreak that means the only place the G.F. can be played at is Geelong then I don't think that they can win it.

Agree, didn't hit mute as per normal. Jb sounds okay when paired with BT, but his below par commentary shines through with a guy who can actually commentate.

Pity Selwood was suspended, he might of made a little difference.;)

3rd pick of 2016 draft, we currently have the 5th & 6th pick of that draft playing reserves football.....
Yep mccluggage would be finding it hard to get a kick in the VFL and the other two would be starring for the lions....

You can be lucky where you get drafted

Two points.

1) Jason Bennett- excellent caller. Makes others better and even J.B. isn't as grating when paired with him.
2) Unless there is an amazing covid outbreak that means the only place the G.F. can be played at is Geelong then I don't think that they can win it.

This :thumbsupemoji:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back