Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 13 - brought to you by the makers of rich, malty Horlicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS Main Board Ultras give me a headache.

Umpiring did not give the Pies the W tonight, the Swans sloppy skills and finishing that that, and there has been some toxic misogyny about Eleni.
Main board game day threads = umpire bashing every single time

They kick so many Joe the Goose goals. If you can get easy scores, you are the real deal. Someone from left field will snag a granny berth, it might as well by them, or us!
Given my mother goes for St Kilda, the majority of Saints fans I know are just the worst. The last thing I want is for it to come down to St Kilda vs Richmond or the like. It'd be bloody awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a Ratts thing. We used to do it too.

Absolutely, and it's why I'm reluctant to buy into the St Kilda hype until they start doing it when it counts.

Finals is a different game - the pressure goes up and you just don't get that type of space out the back.

Absolutely, and it's why I'm reluctant to buy into the St Kilda hype until they start doing it when it counts.

Finals is a different game - the pressure goes up and you just don't get that type of space out the back.
They're peaking very early.

The difference between him with us and them is while we had better quality, they have better KPP and more contributors across the board. He's also brought with him that Hawthorn skirting of the rules to get advantage, and we've seen that work a few times.

The King Twins will be so much fun to watch over the next 10 - 15 years.

Remarkable really how so much talent in both identical twins .. Especially in a pro sports context

They are next level good, great kicks for goal as well.

Really loving the talent on display from the GCS. Hoping they kick on over the next few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back