Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Infinity - AC single and multiplayer hub

Remove this Banner Ad

The only one I can think of is Final Fantasy 14, and I don’t think it was great at launch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

FFXIV is not single player, it's MMO, but that series in general could use the model fine in the right hands as isolated stories. As been stated though, this would generally be a cash grab attempt as live service is crashing to niche and mobile only for mine, and SP instances are like the synopsis of a story wanting to be told but when you tell it, takes all of maybe 5 minutes to do and here's 60hrs of gameplay.

Live Service Games are ******* terrible. The promise of a AAA experience is actually released as a barely functional shell of a game with gameplay loops designed to prey on addictive tendencies.

Content that was originally thought of months/years ago is then released in a drip feed method and is free. Unfortunately, this is mostly content that should have been in the base game or is incredibly small/incremental.

Over the years a base amount of users will piss away hundreds or thousands of dollars on microtransactions, meaning it doesn't matter if other players wise up and drop off.

This s**t is gross.

So Infinity will be the hub for all things AC. Going forward we might need to do something about the AC threads so we don't have stuff all over the place but we can work that out later.

Might need a sub forum at the rate Ubi spews s**t out :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back