Assist a travelling Hawk - Grand Final stream into India?

Remove this Banner Ad

Glebehawk

All Australian
Aug 24, 2006
london
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi I'm in Goa at the moment and although the AFL say they're screening the GF via the Australian network in India...nobody has even heard of that channel here.

Does anyone know of a stream that might be going?

Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated.

cheers!

Re: Gf stream??

I'm currently in Panama city and are having the same problem

There's a pay per view stream at omnisports.tv but i'm not keen to sign up.

If discussing this is against big footy's terms then just let me know, but does anyone know of a free online stream for the game?. A link closer to game time would be fantastic

Hi I'm in Goa at the mment and although the AFL say they're screening the GF via the Australian network in India...nobody has even heard of that channel here.

Does anyone know of a stream that might be going?

Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated.

cheers!
Nearly everyone has a Sat dish in Goa
go to the local cafe(near the petrol station) and offer a local a few ruppees to watch it at their house.
There was a cafe in the main drag there, where you rent your mopeds most of the guys their a pretty cool, they will set you straight.:thumbsu:

i guess it depends where in Goa you are, but try and find an upmarket hotel and ask whether they have the Australian network on TV. Hopefully they'll have a tv in the lobby so you won't have to actually get a room. I'd say that's your best bet. good luck!

Nearly everyone has a Sat dish in Goa
go to the local cafe(near the petrol station) and offer a local a few ruppees to watch it at their house.

And don't forget to wear an Essendon jumper, you know, just for laughs. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back