News Assistant Coaches Speculation and News - Xavier Clarke joins

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with a myotherapist. If you move away from all the naturopath ratbag quacks, and their are heaps of them, proper sports myotherapy has solid science backing it up.

Myotherapist are ok, I just dont agree with some of the "spiritual" treatments like cleansing charkas and I am not fan of naturopaths.

Couple of my friends attend. That's where I got the rock solid info that Ty was going to norf lol.
He's a bit of a laugh, very un PC, old school aussie sort of a bloke. Commented on the Accountant that he had been enjoying some green pastures, not nasty but that sort of joking nature, very straight up.

Myotherapist are ok, I just dont agree with some of the "spiritual" treatments like cleansing charkas and I am not fan of naturopaths.

Had a problem with my shoulder.
Various visits to a doctor over various months. No fix.
Sent me to dry needling (i say acupuncturist). On one visit after various treatments she drove a needle into my inner elbow and had me nearly hanging from the roof after the pain shock. Told her i was never coming back
Went to a remedial masseur. Two treatments, fixed. (And hes a myotherapist as well)

I havent bothered going back through the pages, but it there any solid mail as to who else might be coming to the club as an assistant?

Had a problem with my shoulder.
Various visits to a doctor over various months. No fix.
Sent me to dry needling (i say acupuncturist). On one visit after various treatments she drove a needle into my inner elbow and had me nearly hanging from the roof after the pain shock. Told her i was never coming back
Went to a remedial masseur. Two treatments, fixed. (And hes a myotherapist as well)

Ages ago I tried dry needling and reiki that was a waste of money and time. I prefer myotherapy, that's so much better and effective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a left field comment....

But have clubs ever considered bringing in scientifically and mathematically gifted and non football brains to analyse game styles, player ground movements, stats, player formations and the chances of goals versus turnovers of such formations. While having experienced football minded people surely there is now a need to go left field and bring in such non football minds to analyse the trends and devise new playing styles suitably.

This is a left field comment....

But have clubs ever considered bringing in scientifically and mathematically gifted and non football brains to analyse game styles, player ground movements, stats, player formations and the chances of goals versus turnovers of such formations. While having experienced football minded people surely there is now a need to go left field and bring in such non football minds to analyse the trends and devise new playing styles suitably.
D Martin would have a monumentally high Impect score and Richmonds 'Packing Rate' would be awfully low... draft for Impect have a Impect game plan... lol
http://bundesligafanatic.com/impect-packing-the-future-of-football-analytics-is-here/

We do need another 2 or 3.

I agree. We have dispensed, for want of a better word, with 5 coaches and only replaced them with 2. Surely the review process was not a down sizing process.

With our coaching staff from this year not being enough (or good enough for that matter) and then to go with three less coaches makes absolutely no sense at all, except from a cost perspective, but from a football perspective we need to beef up our coaching panel, meaning not 3 more coaches bur more like 4 or 5.

Only problem is, all the decent and experienced coaches have all been snapped up now or are leaving the industry. Thus, any coaches we bring in now are going to be inexperienced and needing to learn the ropes, not exactly what is needed by us right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back